300lbs+ & Clothing Sizes (Progression Pics 46lbs loss)

Options
124»

Replies

• Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    as far as clothing, lost 42pounds and i had gotten up to 300pounds wearing size 24pants, 22/24 shirts, or 2x-3x? and now wearing an xl in tshirts, and loose fitting size 22shirts, and pants as well. congrats on your lose thus far :)
  • FaithsVegWorkout
    Options
    Wow, congrats on getting into jeans!
  • bentobee
    bentobee Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I started at 270 pounds and wore a 20/22 pant size. After losing 40 pounds I'm in an 18. I think I'l be able to lose sizes quicker now...I'm hoping with every 15-20 pounds I'll go down a size now.

You are doing great! Keep up the amazing work!!!! :)
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Wow. . . .absolutely outstanding. . . just got to see these. . Congrats girlie!
  • chatterbox3110
    chatterbox3110 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Well done! You're doing a great job and it really shows!

I started at 375lbs, a size 30/32, I'm now 52lbs lighter. . . . . . . and still a size 30/32 :(

I really cannot understand how I can lose so much and still be in the same size clothing - even my bra size hasn't changed.

I know it's not just my imagination - I commented about how much I'd lost to my mum last week, and she said 'well done, but it's such a shame it doesn't show...'

I won't give up though!
  • akalei
    akalei Posts: 34
    Options
    To answer your question I have been between 200pounds and 300pounds.
    1 hundred pound difference and only 2 pant sizes smaller. Yup. At 300 I wore at size 24 and at 200 I wore a size 20.

But at 200 I was a size 1X and at 300 I was a 4X in shirts.

I know friends who have only lost 20 pounds and like 4 sizes. Im jealous of them.
  • coleblu13
    coleblu13 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Once yer over 350 it takes about a 50lb loss to move down a size...different brands will also vary too. Once yer under 300 you'll only need to lose 30ish...and the more you lose the less you need to lose to go down a size. Good luck!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!