Replies

• Escape_Artist
    Escape_Artist Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    5'2 and 130lbs. Not looking to lose any more
  • Juniper3411
    Juniper3411 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm abut 5'4 1/2 ish and typically my happy weight seems to be 135. I look good, feel good and it is easily maintainable for me. Lowest I ever got was 128 for like two days LOL! I honestly didn't like the way the top half of my body looked at that weight, REALLY super bony and my face was too skinny. I could still have stood to lose a few more inches from my stupid hips/butt (I am also bottom heavy).

I'm currently 154 and in a size 8, want to get back into my closet full of size 6's and 4's :) My shirts all still mostly fit, though some of them not as nicely as others.

Yeah....I have like two freaking pairs of jeans I even remotely like right now :( But I'm already down from 160 to 154 so I'm happy with my progress so far.

Good luck to everyone! And yes I totally agree that different weights can look sooo different depending on the person. I too am going to be focusing on clothes fitting and body fat percentage more then the scale. I was appalled to find that my BF was 33%!!! And I have always thought I was pretty damn strong and muscular! I play freaking roller derby LOL!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    5'5" and 160 right now, aiming for 140, might adjust when I go down that low. I was 130 a long time ago and it was fine, but I had no muscles. My lean mass is 116-118lbs right now so I don't want to go that low again (I'm medium frame I guess).
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4", currently weigh 159 lbs. Goal weight is 130 lbs.
  • VixB1842
    VixB1842 Posts: 36
    Options
    I'm 5'5''. I started at 169 but am now at 153. I would say I have a fairly large frame and have definitely become more muscular over the past year. Its a close call but I would say feeling fitter and knowing I wont be a sweating, wheasing mess by the time I get to a big flight of stairs is almost as good a feeling as seeing the inches come off.
    My goal at the moment is 130, I don't want to be really skinny, I just want to be fit, healthy and bang in the middle of my BMI healthy bracket if at all possible.
    The struggle goes on :)
  • loulou_1979
    loulou_1979 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and am currently 137lbs. My starting weight was 155lbs and I'm not too sure what my goal weight really is! My goal is to lose the 'baby belly' I gained after I had my daughter, but so far I'm losing weight from my face, back, legs, arms, bum, boobs... basically anywhere but the belly! Maybe it's going from the easy places first!

If you have the same stats as me, please feel free to add me!
  • Defren
    Defren Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I'm 47 and weigh 131lbs. I have lost over 100lbs and have around 5 to go. Not sure if I will stick to that as I wear a UK size 12 (USA size 8) but due to loose skin know I would be a UK size 10 (USA 6) but don't want surgery.
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" with a pretty small build, and I'm 117 lbs. I still feel like I have fat to lose, though, honestly, and I look heavy at 130. But I have narrow wrists and a small ribcage and all that. I strength train too but I really feel there's still some fat on top to go before I can hope to look fit. Five more pounds at least, I think.
  • AmandaForKeeps
    AmandaForKeeps Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm 35 and currently at 185. I started at 210 and started mfp at 200. I originally wanted to be around 165, but now, I just don't know my goal. I feel less like I'm dieting and more like my lifestyle has changed (for the first time, ever), so I feel like I'm going to ride this wave and see where it takes me. When I hit a significant plateau, then I'll take a harder look at my goal. I would love for my stomach "hills" to go away :)
  • cassienoe
    cassienoe Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4.5". Currently 135 but I have plenty of fat to get rid of on my gut, thighs, & hips. I want to get between 125-130 but I also want to have muscle definition. So, wherever my weight ends up will be where it ends up if I am happy with what the mirror looks like!
  • KateK8LoseW8
    KateK8LoseW8 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    I weigh 162, down from 207, with a goal of 125.
  • Brige2269
    Brige2269 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Ok, I am 5'5 at 272lb. I would take ANY of your guys stats! LOL!

I actually just want to get under 200lb first, then go from there.
  • larodriguez02
    larodriguez02 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    5.5 1/2 and I currently weigh 236, started at 262. My goal right now is 175.
  • KarenisPaleo
    KarenisPaleo Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    5.5 and 115 lbs =)
  • kristin1493
    kristin1493 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    5'5" and 143. Blech. I would really like to be between 125-130.
  • Nenny1985
    Nenny1985 Posts: 122
    Options
    Thanks for sharing everyone