Sugar!

Options
13»

Replies

• Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    if you click on my profile, you can view my diary.. I ate 1400 calories for my first meal today, just as an example so you can seee foods people eat..
    Some people. You ate more sugar (primarily added sugar) for breakfast than I eat in a day. And I eat about 300 calories for breakfast. But then, I'm a 48 year old woman who's not bulking.
  • ritchiedrama
    ritchiedrama Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    if you click on my profile, you can view my diary.. I ate 1400 calories for my first meal today, just as an example so you can seee foods people eat..
    Some people. You ate more sugar (primarily added sugar) for breakfast than I eat in a day. And I eat about 300 calories for breakfast. But then, I'm a 48 year old woman who's not bulking.

What you've just said isn't really relevant to anything though is it? :p lol

Edit: and when I cut I still get about 60-150g of sugar a day
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Options

Wow. Rude much? My post is more relevant than your 1400 calorie breakfast is to the small woman trying to lose a few pounds.
  • forthehungergames
    Options
    It really only counts when it's not natural sugars. So the sugars from fruits and veggies especially really don't count, your brain uses those right away! Your brain needs those. I always up my sugar limit to 50-100.
  • ritchiedrama
    Options

Wow. Rude much? My post is more relevant than your 1400 calorie breakfast is to the small woman trying to lose a few pounds.

How is it so? Perceive what you want to be rude, but god, if you get offended by that I don't know.. lol.

She can see a lot of caloric dense foods (which is what she needs due to her appetite) in my diary. There is much relevance.
  • ritchiedrama
    Options
    It really only counts when it's not natural sugars. So the sugars from fruits and veggies especially really don't count, your brain uses those right away! Your brain needs those. I always up my sugar limit to 50-100.

It doesn't matter what sugar it is.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Options

How is it so? Perceive what you want to be rude, but god, if you get offended by that I don't know.. lol.

She can see a lot of caloric dense foods (which is what she needs due to her appetite) in my diary. There is much relevance.
    Sorry kiddo, I don't offend easily, just pointing out rude behaviour.

cheers and enjoy your bulking, I'm done with your platitudes.