New and looking for support!

Options
My name is Megan, and i am new to MyFitnessPal, i am looking to start a support system of women working on the same goals! =]

Replies

• KimbersNewLife
    KimbersNewLife Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Good to have you!! You will love it here tons of support and inspriation. We are always here to help each other through the hills and valleys!!! WELCOME!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    Boy can I relate! Years of University and not looking near as cute as I feel... hehe And now I work at a night club. Yowzers. Talk about feeling over-dressed! haha

Anyway, you can certainly count me in for motivation and support!! I'm a bit further along in my weight loss journey but certainly nowhere near completion. Add me as a friend, if you like :)
  • ladymac67
    ladymac67 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    This is my first day. I would love y'all to add me. Thanks! :) I am reading about "eating my exercise calories" now.
  • vjade
    vjade Posts: 27
    Options
    Welcome Megan

I'm pretty new around here as well. I usually just come in and log in my food and exercise. What plan are you doing? What are your goals. My name is Jade and I'm on the Atkins Diet and I've lost 14 pounds so far but, my goal is to lose roughly a 100 pounds. Although, I would be satisfied at losing 50 at this point. Yeah, I kind of let myself go for awhile there. Well, if you need a buddy. I'm around. Feel free to send me a message.
  • clothes_of_sand
    Options
    Took a look at your profile, and I totally understand about living in a college town! I live on campus, and not only am I surrounded by fit, skinny, good-looking people, but our campus is chocked full of fast food and pretty low on healthy options. Although they're working to improve it, I will give them that.
  • sallyLunn
    Options
    LOL, I went to college and lived on Ramen and M&Ms. Not the healthiest diet but I must admit, I was skinny. Then, I had babies. :smile:
  • dcc016
    Options
    We must be in the same boat! Lol. I live in a college town as well. I'm going to school full time, and working full time and the past 2 years of doing this has really taken its toll on me! I'm working on losing about 40-50lbs and just started last week. Good luck!
  • gussde
    gussde Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Guys have goals too! But I understand...
  • GuamGrly
    GuamGrly Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    There is tons of support here! I have only been on MFP for about a week now and I absolutely love it. Had I known about this site earlier, I would have reached my goal weight years ago. But I am taking the leap now and I have enjoyed every step along the way so far.

Happy Losing!!
  • Beebee78
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! xxx
  • megsta21
    megsta21 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Hi Megan!!
    Welcome and Good luck!! You will go far!!!
    Feel free to add me for support!
    <3 Megan