Work out dvd Swap

Options
Is there any place for people that are finished with some dvd, or just didnt like them, Can swap for another workout dvd with somebody else.

Replies

• LuckySue333
    Options
    That sounds like a good ideal. I dont know if there is are not. But maybe you should start that ideal . People may love it....
  • Sam111chris
    Options
    I am new here So how would I start it up?

Would I just make a new thread with rules and a place for everybody to sign up?
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Good idea, but I haven't got practical ideas. I do have pilates dvd's that are too advanced for me.
  • Sam111chris
    Options
    So if i start a group would you join? I was thinking of switching for about a month. Then next moth you would not have the same partner. That way you wont get the same dvd
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Bump!
    Would this be like a library - where we lend them out (and get them back) or more like a pass on what you're bored with (and don't expect it back) situation?

I happen to have in my possession... the one, the only .... SKINNY ***** BOOTY BOUNCE. Which I'm willing to never ever view again. :wink: :laugh:
  • Sam111chris
    Options
    Bump!
    Would this be like a library - where we lend them out (and get them back) or more like a pass on what you're bored with (and don't expect it back) situation?

I happen to have in my possession... the one, the only .... SKINNY ***** BOOTY BOUNCE. Which I'm willing to never ever view again. :wink: :laugh:

No we would get them back, each month you would send a dvd to your partner. Then at the end of the month send it back.

Then for the second swap everybody would get a different partner, that way you will get to try a bunch of dvds before you buy them=)