HCG 4 week challenge!!! :)

Options

Replies

• heatther
    heatther Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Ok well I am up .4! I was not feeling goos yesterday and my son made Banana bread. I knew better but I felt bad not trying it! A few times lol Oh well.

I am feeling worse today! My stomach is killing me! I am afraid to eat anything. Maybe I will try water and an apple.

How are you girls doing???

Yum, banana bread. :happy: I saw Mr. Food on this am for Bapple bread.... I am totally going to make it for my hubby and try a piece! It looked soooo good. And banana bread is his favorite. I love homemade bread. It is my weakness. How come you arent feeling well? Is it from what you ate or feeling sick? I know that some things that I eat that are off of the diet really make me sick afterwords (mcdonalds). Try drinking some water, and maybe a small piece of toast or something and see if that helps. I hope you get to feeling better!!! :flowerforyou:

I love banana bread SOOO much and we just finally got my mom to give it to us. Honestly it was Jaxson she gave it to so you know we had to make it right now!

I don't think it is food related I think it is people coming to work sick! I feel good other than my stomach is killing me. I don't think I can take tumbs on this diet. I was thinking low sodium and maybe some toast. I tried an apple and that was a bad idea.

Thanks for your support.

Hey do you think you will make it to the store this week where they had the HCG??? No big deal if you can't I just need to order some real soon!
  • nursegirljay
    Options
    Ok well I am up .4! I was not feeling goos yesterday and my son made Banana bread. I knew better but I felt bad not trying it! A few times lol Oh well.

I am feeling worse today! My stomach is killing me! I am afraid to eat anything. Maybe I will try water and an apple.

Yum, banana bread. :happy: I saw Mr. Food on this am for Bapple bread.... I am totally going to make it for my hubby and try a piece! It looked soooo good. And banana bread is his favorite. I love homemade bread. It is my weakness. How come you arent feeling well? Is it from what you ate or feeling sick? I know that some things that I eat that are off of the diet really make me sick afterwords (mcdonalds). Try drinking some water, and maybe a small piece of toast or something and see if that helps. I hope you get to feeling better!!! :flowerforyou:

I love banana bread SOOO much and we just finally got my mom to give it to us. Honestly it was Jaxson she gave it to so you know we had to make it right now!

I don't think it is food related I think it is people coming to work sick! I feel good other than my stomach is killing me. I don't think I can take tumbs on this diet. I was thinking low sodium and maybe some toast. I tried an apple and that was a bad idea.

Thanks for your support.

Hey do you think you will make it to the store this week where they had the HCG??? No big deal if you can't I just need to order some real soon!

I am planning another trip down there this week. My hubby has class on Wed, thurs, and Friday.... so I will probably go down to see my family on one of those days. And I will stop in. They should have a lot by then! And its not a big deal! I felt sooo bad that they were out :noway: I really didnt think they would be. But I guess everyone wants on it! :drinker: I will let you know when we figure out what day we are going. And that sux so bad you are sick! Honestly, its just one day and you want to get to feel better.... try some dry toast or crackers with chicken noodle soup. I know it sux to deviate a little, but if you dont get to feeling better then you will feel worse :cry: :cry: And we dont want that! :flowerforyou: So lots of rest! Lots of water! You may even try some sprite. Or if you dont want to do the calories, you can try the sprite zero, or whatever it is. Its not too bad. I hope you get to feeling better!! :flowerforyou:
  • nursegirljay
    Options

Thanks for your support.

I forgot to mention! I have taken pepto a few times while on the diet. I never noticed it making a difference on anything with me... so you might try that. Or tums. As long as it makes you feel better that is all that matters!
  • nursegirljay
    Options
    Good morning..................I might as well have eaten the cookies, icing and cupcakes I baked last night............

Just as I thought, the sugar is being absorbed through my skin and probably when breathing it in with the mixer on............

Cripe!!! I am up 1.8 pounds today.

I will get the confections completed and I will keep trucking along..................

I have never been so hungry for desserts!!! YUMMY!!!! I miss cookies and cupcakes. And I bet yours are amazing!!! We might have to send you some latex gloves or something to cook in so the sugar doesnt absorb! :tongue: I am glad I dont live close to you, I would be hounding you to come taste test everything :laugh: You know, in case you wanted to make sure it came out good (which I am sure they were all amazing!) :flowerforyou:
  • heatther
    Options

Thanks for your support.

I am planning another trip down there this week. My hubby has class on Wed, thurs, and Friday.... so I will probably go down to see my family on one of those days. And I will stop in. They should have a lot by then! And its not a big deal! I felt sooo bad that they were out :noway: I really didnt think they would be. But I guess everyone wants on it! :drinker: I will let you know when we figure out what day we are going. And that sux so bad you are sick! Honestly, its just one day and you want to get to feel better.... try some dry toast or crackers with chicken noodle soup. I know it sux to deviate a little, but if you dont get to feeling better then you will feel worse :cry: :cry: And we dont want that! :flowerforyou: So lots of rest! Lots of water! You may even try some sprite. Or if you dont want to do the calories, you can try the sprite zero, or whatever it is. Its not too bad. I hope you get to feeling better!! :flowerforyou:

So I ate chicken noodle soup that was at the house so not to healthy! I am mad because I didn't eat the noodles so I don't know how to long it in correctly. Any I had that and some crackers! I LOVE crackers!

Thanks for checking on the HCG for me! You are so sweeet! I hope the have it because it seem really good. You have been doing awesome.
  • heatther
    Options
    Good morning..................I might as well have eaten the cookies, icing and cupcakes I baked last night............

Just as I thought, the sugar is being absorbed through my skin and probably when breathing it in with the mixer on............

Cripe!!! I am up 1.8 pounds today.

I will get the confections completed and I will keep trucking along..................

I have never been so hungry for desserts!!! YUMMY!!!! I miss cookies and cupcakes. And I bet yours are amazing!!! We might have to send you some latex gloves or something to cook in so the sugar doesnt absorb! :tongue: I am glad I dont live close to you, I would be hounding you to come taste test everything :laugh: You know, in case you wanted to make sure it came out good (which I am sure they were all amazing!) :flowerforyou:

I love desserts too! I so would have been over there with you knocking down her door!
  • ajkebluegirl
    ajkebluegirl Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    i would like to join the group i really need some motivation
  • nursegirljay
    Options
    i would like to join the group i really need some motivation

you are more than welcome to join! Welcome! Are you currently on the HCG diet as well?
  • Grokette
    Grokette Posts: 3,330 Member
    Options
    Here is some of my past work.............

1232991151062237648S425x425Q85.jpg

1232991467062237648S425x425Q85.jpg
  • Grokette
    Options
    And my favorite...........

1232991271062237648S425x425Q85.jpg
  • nursegirljay
    Options
    Those are soooo good! That is amazing! I always admire those that can do that. I love the haunted house :happy: I am a huge fan of holidays. I cant wait to take my lil one trick or treating for the first time this year. She is going to be a lil witch :bigsmile: Man, I dont think I could do that because I would want to taste test everything.... seriously. They would get like half of the cake :laugh:
  • heatther
    Options
    Welcome!
  • heatther
    Options
    And my favorite...........

1232991271062237648S425x425Q85.jpg

omg what an amazing talent you have! Unreal! I can't even frost brownies!
  • heatther
    Options
    Those are soooo good! That is amazing! I always admire those that can do that. I love the haunted house :happy: I am a huge fan of holidays. I cant wait to take my lil one trick or treating for the first time this year. She is going to be a lil witch :bigsmile: Man, I dont think I could do that because I would want to taste test everything.... seriously. They would get like half of the cake :laugh:

paytyn was a witch her first Halloween.

If I could bake and decorate like that I would be about 5x's more than I weigh now!
  • Grokette
    Options
    I love the holidays too.............

I bought pumpkin and ghost cookie cutters, I will be a sugar cookie making fool. I am going to make cookie pops, LOL
  • nursegirljay
    Options
    OH my Grokette! I think I might gain 4 lbs just from your pictures and talking about sweets! :laugh: I think my TOM is coming soon because I am cramping, cranky and craving some sweets :grumble: :mad: :mad: :explode: :angry: I typically NEVER crave sweets like this. I have problems with my TOM, it is so random. I havent had one in over 2 months. I typically take medication to try and regulate it, but havent since I was trying to lose weight. I might need to though to get all of this stuff overwith :sad: Well I was down 0.2 this am, which suprises me.... I had 4 iced oatmeal cookies yesterday.... they were even mini ones. But I never realized how many calories were in them (220 to be exact) :cry: :sad: So, I guess I should be happy that I went down at all. I knew I was an emotional eater, but I dont think I realized the extent of it. I guess I should say why.... my husband is trying to go to afghanistan to work. He went to Iraq and worked for 22 months about 5 years ago, but we didnt have a child then. So needless to say I am a wreck :ohwell: :frown: I dont want him to leave, and I am against it... but I am trying to be a supportive wife. So I have been kinda down since yesterday. We will see what happens. They contacted him and was getting stuff together for a fire inspector position, but he doesnt want to do that, he just wants to work as a firefighter. So.... I will keep everyone updated. Hopefully I can try and stick to my diet better today. I am trying to be aware of what I am doing. And my husband told me last night he is missing my homecooked meals... and his stomach misses it very much :laugh: So if he does end up leaving I might have to make some good old home cookin meals for him before he leaves (which is bad for me, but I would rather him have them since he wont until he is home again).... ugh.... well I am going to go now. Baby girl has her 9 month check up appointment, and I have to start getting ready and getting her ready. I hope everyone is doing good so far!:drinker:
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Here is some of my past work.............

1232991151062237648S425x425Q85.jpg

1232991467062237648S425x425Q85.jpg

Er Grokette.... Do you have to post these on the Forums, my mouth is literally watering here!

Beautiful cakes, excellent icing!!!! Love them. You certainly have a talent there!
  • Grokette
    Options
    Ha ha............

Sorry I didn't think anything of it..............

I won't post any more on here. I will post them to my webshots and post that link. LOL
  • fivefatcats
    Options
    Heatther - evitaminmarket.com ships super fast if you are interested in that route (expect to spend about $30)
    I hope you feel better soon!!

CHALLENGE UPDATE:

R2P2D1 - 165
    R2P2D3 VLCD1 - 173.4!!! Now that's loading!

I am really enjoying my first day back on the VLCD! I had my creamerless coffee this am, an apple around 11:30, lunch of curry shrimp and asparagus (thank you Spicy) at 1:30p and am going to try to wait til 8pm for dinner (my favorite - huge plate of lettuce with taco flavored ground beef (using my own spices of course)) and strawberries for a late snack - because I work til 3am and if I eat too early I am self-sabotaged by midnight!

I hope to get back to day 1 weight (165) by Friday or Saturday and to get to/below my R1 weight of 159.2 by day 10 or so.

Game on!!!!
  • fivefatcats
    Options
    CHALLENGE UPDATE:

R2P2D1 - 165
    R2P2D3 VLCD1 - 173.4!!! Now that's loading!
    R2P2D4 VLCD2 - 169.4 - on my way to day one weight!!!