mini cut?

Options
How to fo a mini-cut while bulking? Fo I need to decrease my calories slowly?
Is it too early to do it after 3 kg ? I think that I'm losing my shreddiness xD maybe I raised calories too much or too fast? I've been adding 45 / 50 cals per day till 2678 and now my macros are 185 / 351 / 60 p/c/f.
My weight is around 151 lb or 68.7 kg. I think that I'm eating too many carbs thogh.

Replies

• grantdumas7
    grantdumas7 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Try dropping your cals by 200. Decrease your carbs and increase your protein and fat. How long do you plan on doing this mini cut? If it's anything less than a month, then don't bother.

Edit: If you are still that ripped in the pic and are still under 10% don't bother cutting. Continue bulking. Often times how we looking the mirror is often skewed because of water retention and bloating. A person may be 10-12% bf but because of bloating looks as if he is closer to 15% or greater.
  • ruffy86
    ruffy86 Posts: 1
    Options
    of course your going to put on weight and lose your "shreddiness" . thats what happens when your bulking. and going by the photo if thats how you are now, i would say increase your calories by 200 -300 a day, not 45- 50.
  • Lorix94
    Lorix94 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    It's probably water. The fact is that I feel always kinda costipated...
    This pic is from yesterday anyway. Still got 3D delts, but my abs may be better... :\
    Probably it's because I don't train em enough. .. xD
    Anyway thanks for the suggestions
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Options
    Bruv, if you want to get big you're going to have to give up your precious abs for the greater gains. You'll get them back very soon, but focus on mass at this point.
  • Lorix94
    Lorix94 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Bruv, if you want to get big you're going to have to give up your precious abs for the greater gains. You'll get them back very soon, but focus on mass at this point.
    Hahaha xP sig* ...but your right. ..
  • jdm_taco
    jdm_taco Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    you got to pay the cost to be the BO$$, lil fella
  • ritchiedrama
    ritchiedrama Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    CAN YOU JUST EAT PLEASE