The most Unpleasant thing to experience While Working Out...

Options

Replies

• ijohn001
    ijohn001 Posts: 166
    Options
    10.gif

11.gif

OMG.... this made me cry....!!!! Bahahahahahahahaha!!!!
  • krmullig
    krmullig Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Someone smelling like they haven't showered in a month, then looking down and realize they're on the treadmill barefoot in a public gym.
  • ks4e
    ks4e Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I was doing jumping jacks 1 time, when all of a sudden a bit of pee came out, aaaaaaa!!!!

In front of my trainer and wearing grey pants, ha!!

This happened to me after I had my baby and I started the 30DS. I had to take frequent bathroom breaks every time I was doing jumping jacks!
  • brendaj39
    brendaj39 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I was doing jumping jacks 1 time, when all of a sudden a bit of pee came out, aaaaaaa!!!!

In front of my trainer and wearing grey pants, ha!!

that's why I don't do jumping jacks or jump feet together, if I "jog" in place that doesn't happen, so I do the arms like jumping jack but jog instead of jumping...looks funny I suppose, but I don't wet my pants... :blushing:
  • raymondoverman
    Options
    This ^^^^

I'm getting ready to start on my second set of Motorola S10-HD headphones as soon as they ship the replacements. First thing the guy asked me, "Did they get wet?" If by wet you mean soaked with sweat rolling from my bald head, no, they didn't get wet. Not at all. They didn't get dropped or jarred around during my runs either.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Gotta say, shart.
  • kganc001
    kganc001 Posts: 317
    Options
    Getting air up in my lady parts when working hard on decline barbell o.O
  • RBurnham90
    RBurnham90 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Using a bench and the guy before you leaves a big puddle of sweat where the head rests because he doesn't wipe it off
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    This while lifting would be just terrible!!

tumblr_mr9t43GOFo1rnyeudo1_500.jpg

Love this... and it fits... because I was on a treadmill and my stomach decided to go I am not happy with you.... oh man worse possible feeling to have :sad:

No no... not on a treadmill. Worse is when you are 5 miles from ANY facilities :noway:
  • dzstephy
    dzstephy Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Shorts riding up inner thighs when I run.
  • 42hockeymom
    42hockeymom Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    The idiot little a..hole who wears one of those hefty-bag wrestlers suits, then sweat pants, then windbreaker pants, windbreaker jacket, then hoodie, then weight vest. Cranks the speed and incline up to Max on the treadmill, proceeds to run on it, pass out, falls and hits his head.

I'm the only other person in the gym. *sigh* Yay! (I used to be an EMT, I could see this from a mile away) Grab the gym phone and call the ambulance and then proceed to administer first aid as best I can to the smelly little snot.

Only to have him come to and cop 'tude because I called 911. I mean how dare I! The nerve of me!

Yeah, I see him come in and groan every time. He's seen me and turned around and left. The gym owner just laughed when he heard, especially when I'm being considered for the job of Gym Manager.
  • Yanagibashi
    Yanagibashi Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    On the treadmill and the undies start climbing up the crack 5 minutes in. Competition for the treadmills is stiff and I don't want to get off to fix the issue as I've only been on for a short while. Undies continue to creep and I start to look around to see how many people may see me adjust on the sly. And for some reason I chose a treadmill in front of the gym. The whole gym would see me wedgie pick. Undies are now firmly embedded in the crack with 10 minutes left before I have to get off and give somebody else a turn. Sweat starts rolling down my back and soaking into the undies. So now it's a damp, full on wedgie. No choices except risk permanent joining of undies and crack and finish my 20 minutes or quit half way, break my cardio stride and go mining for undies. Decide to go with "no pain, no gain" and tough it out until the 20 minute mark. Wrap it up and head to the bathroom to fix the issue and the undies are glued to me everywhere they touch because they're sweaty. And suddenly I have to pee too.
  • MisterDerpington
    MisterDerpington Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    balls chafing.
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    that extremely pungent perfume old ladies wear. (probably due to their sense of smell declining?)

Today I was swimming laps and an old lady came to swim. She was doused in o much perfume that I could taste it when I took a breath. My throat still hurts.

As they age they lose their olfactory sense and they don't realize how strong it is.

Poor dear ones.
  • Deejae2013
    Options
    having to pass gas or smelling it in your space from someone else lol ...oh and having to see sweaty wet spots around the (crouch) on light colored bottoms from the person that bends over in front of you.
  • 32sami
    32sami Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I was at the gym with my friend and this lady who was working out next to me passed gas. I thought I was gonna die. Sweet jesus, had tears in my eyes and everything. I had to move, it was nasty.
  • Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Feeling gung ho, energetic when you begin and suddenly....you get a bad stomach ache.
  • AshleyM71
    AshleyM71 Posts: 3,029 Member
    Options
    Quad pull
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Walking into the women's locker room at high noon. Hot vinegar smelling air smacks me right in the face.
  • jen_zz
    jen_zz Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Just got on the cardio machine, pressed start, everything ready, music, towel, phone set up. Then you needa poop.