Jordan from Seattle

Options
Hello hello

Jordan from seattle here. I work as a help desk admin for an IT company that does work for Microsoft. I find myself behind a desk most of the time (like most of you i'm sure). Since working here 4 months ago, I'd say I've gained about 10 pounds from eating out for lunch everyday. I found this website/app and I decided I'm ready to stop making excuses. I've lost 4 pounds in 1 1/2 weeks. I will exercise in the morning at the gym on campus 2-3 times a week and every night I walk my dog 3.7 miles. I've even started taking 15 min out of the day just to walk the stairs. I'd like to get back to my high school weight of 160. I'm 5'7" and my BMI is 31.9, which is down from 32.8 from when I started. Seeing that I'm technically "obese" was a shock and realization that stuffs gotta change.

I look forward to hearing your words of wisdom and encouragement as I continue this journey. I hope having REAL expectations will keep me on track.

Thank you

Jordan

Replies

• saraaaas
    saraaaas Posts: 14
    Options
    Hey! im new to the comm part of MFP and I'm looking for encouragement and friends to share the joys and struggles of weight loss and getting healthy! hopefully we could help each other out!

add me as a friend and message me(:
  • eazy_
    eazy_ Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    welcome
  • JacquiKerzman
    Options
    You can do it...keep doing what you are doing, stay focused and OWN YOUR GOAL because nobody else can :-)
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I'm on here every day. I love living in the Pacific North West! Feel free to add me and send a message with your friend request.