diet issues

Options
I started exercising about a month ago (really for the first time ever lol), then followed it up with a change of diet about 3 weeks ago. I started cutting back on portions, cutting out fast food and junk food, and adding in more homemade food and fruits/veggies. Well my stomach is going crazy. Half the time I eat and get bloated and feel sick like I ate too much, and the other half the time I'm starving or my stomach just feels weird. Sometimes I can't tell if I'm even hungry - it feels like hungry, but not. I eat when I'm hungry though. But last night I had a snack before bed, but was starving all night. I don't know what to do to get my body normal. Please help.

Replies

• MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I glanced through your diet- I don't see any obvious offenders (like fiber one bars- many people don't tolerate chicory root). It sounds like you're not tolerating something well- and you might need to go through a process of elimination to figure out what it is. It's probably not gluten or you would have had problems before now, it could be dairy if you've increased that a lot, or it could be a specific vegetable (broccoli and other cruiciferous vegetables bother some people, onions bother others). I've recently figured out that I don't tolerate corn well and have had to eliminate popcorn and tortilla chips, etc...even though I love them!

In the meantime I would try taking a probiotic.
  • FaithHope76
    FaithHope76 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Thank you : )