How much coffee to you drink?

Options
13»

Replies

• koscar01
    koscar01 Posts: 13
    Options
    1 medium french vanilla cream and 2 sugars from Dunkin Donuts--everyday!
  • lorenzovonmatterhorn7549
    Options
    I don't think there is a unit of measurement known to man that can calculate my coffee consumption.
  • MartinGibbs
    MartinGibbs Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I don't drink that much why did someone say I did? Five pots-er five cups I mean it’s only a little bit come on I don’t need creamer just straight up yes it’s good right now. Coffee right now? You want some I have some, right here in this 64-ounce cup, it’s good please drink some ‘cause I can’t handle anymore.
  • honkytonks85
    honkytonks85 Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I am about 3-5 cups per day; whoo hoo to coffee. Since starting my weight loss journey I have learned how to accept coffee the way it is and drink it BLACK.

How much coffee do you drink? What do you put in it? Cream? Sugar? Powder? Has it affected your weight loss?

I love coffee and admit in the past it has been really helpful for weight loss as I can have a coffee and not feel hungry. Also as I am a habitual snacker & feel the need to always be putting something in my mouth I find coffee really helps with getting rid of those feelings. I try to stick to two a day, three max.
  • Kookyk9s
    Kookyk9s Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I don't think there is a unit of measurement known to man that can calculate my coffee consumption.

Man after my own heart. Coffee should be measured by the 12 cup pot. 2-3 per day black. Why dilute the caffeine?
  • kittycatmeowmeow
    kittycatmeowmeow Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I love coffee! I tend to have 2 skinny cappuccinos a day.. and sometimes add a mocha if I feel like chocolate.
  • taeliesyn
    taeliesyn Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    When I'm in the office it's one or two 22ounce cups of coffee. I use 2 nespresso pods (I think their the same deal as the k-cups), 1 'serving' of Milo and at most 1/4 of a standard cup of milk in the mix.
    I traded my sugar for Milo and love it!
  • ehorn625
    ehorn625 Posts: 144
    Options
    One cup to get me up! sugar substitute and low fat milk. That's it for me!
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    One a day during the week to kick start my day and a ridiculous amount at the weekend.

With milk, the proper stuff with all the fat and that.
  • karen19711
    karen19711 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Wayyyyy tooooo much.........Smile K xo
  • SwitzEngine
    SwitzEngine Posts: 3,418 Member
    Options
    about 10 cups a day
  • BIW2012
    BIW2012 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    1-2 trim (skinny in US) lattes per day. I drink espresso made from freshly ground beans. Never instant and never that 'filter' coffee they server at 'diner' type places.

x
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    I usually make it through anywhere from half a pot to a pot of brewed coffee with a splash of creamer and stevia. When I go to the local coffee shop I get dark roast and add a sprinkle of cocoa powder and splenda.
  • AccioHotBod
    AccioHotBod Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I've been drinking coffee since I was 5....I love it! I think I drink around 3-4 cups a day.
  • mckant
    mckant Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I drink anywhere between 2 - 4 travel mugs per day for lots of reasons. Most of the time I'm freezing so it helps to warm me up. I really enjoy it, too. I drink it black but love trying different flavored versions. I've never really considered whether or not it's effected my weight loss. I'm not sure I'd give it up even if it was. The only times I didn't drink it was during my pregnancies and I gained plenty of weight during those ????