Biggest Loser Tonight!!

Options
I'm so excited for the premiere of Biggest Loser tonight!!! These journey's really motivate me to lose weight!! So my plan for the evening is to ride my stationary bike, do my 50 sit-ups (Christmas Challenge), and my jumping jacks (5 lbs a month challenge) while watching the Biggest Loser!!! If they can do it so can I!!!!!

Replies

• 1harleygal
    1harleygal Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Good idea about excercising while watching Biggest Loser! I think I will do my squats and work out with my weights while watching! Thanks for the great idea! :drinker:
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    I'm totally jazzed about it too. Thintervention has a bunch of whiney rich people. Get on my last nerves.
  • TheNewJessieMae
    Options
    I am so Excited!!!! And working out while it's on is a GREAT Idea that I never thought of!!!!!!!!!
  • wvmom30
    wvmom30 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Can't wait!!! I think I am making my husband crazy because I so happy about it. Switched my weigh in day to tuesday's. Weighed in today and down 1.6 lbs......
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU I completely forgot, TOTALLY excited.. gonna have to DVR it since gettin back from zumba will put me after it starts!! Hopefully hubs and baby will let me watch it real time otherwise... THANK YOU DVR!
  • lizziewhan
    lizziewhan Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    im soooooooooo excited! i love this show! ive been struggling to get my food in check...so im hoping to be inspired! i think im going to make tuesdays my weigh in day too!
  • edorice
    Options
    bump
  • baker_c
    baker_c Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    YES!!! I'm so excited that it's finally here too. Love that show BUT glad I don't have Jillian as my personal trainer. I'm more of a BOB type person.....Jillian would leave me crying in the bathroom way too many times.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • kingdom_belle
    Options
    Gonna do a workout on Fit Tv then have some chicken thighs and green beans and enjoy the premiere!
  • edorice
    Options
    YES!!! I'm so excited that it's finally here too. Love that show BUT glad I don't have Jillian as my personal trainer. I'm more of a BOB type person.....Jillian would leave me crying in the bathroom way too many times.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My husband claims that Jillian would make me cry. I still don't think so!
  • TXBlockhead
    TXBlockhead Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I am excited too! I'm hoping for some motivation too! Kind of like the way Hoarders makes me clean my house! LOL!
  • suejonestx
    suejonestx Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I'm still bummed that the Pink Ninja didn't win last time, so I may not watch it at all! :)
  • edorice
    Options
    I am excited too! I'm hoping for some motivation too! Kind of like the way Hoarders makes me clean my house! LOL!

Hahaha, makes you want to jump up and dust something!!!
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    :huh: Great idea...clean
    I hope this year they focus more on the actual skills and less on the personal drama. I would love to see more on food prep or more trainer tips.
  • edorice
    Options
    Looks like there is going to be even more personal drama this year.
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Yea it definitely looks like a drama filled season.

Whatever happened to the way it was when I first started watching - everyone was happy and motivating eachother. So much teamwork and hardly any drama. The only time people would cry was during the telling of their sob story or when Jill would beat them into a major breakthrough.

I am however VERY excited for the Marine episode. Semper Fi!!