Fitness Friends w 100 + Lbs to lose.

Options
waterlily
waterlily Posts: 55 Member
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Hiya... I am Liliann and would like to have fitness friends who exercise daily and want moral support. I am not tracking calories,etc..am eating healthy, just my efforts is moving more. I have over 100 + Lbs 2 loose and am a stay at home caregiver, which somedays keeps me busy.

i am using the fitness journal on this site,,to keep my fitness mindset strong! I will do my best to make this site my net home. My fitness efforts daily is walking and some dancing...for now.

Looking forward on hearing from you..Happy Fitness all! :)

Liliann

Replies

• DayDreamr_41
    Options
    Hi, I'd be happy to offer moral support :) I started in January with 134 to lose. I'm currently down 46 lb. feel free to add me
  • trackmyday1973
    trackmyday1973 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for moral support as well. I log daily.
  • sjwilson0223
    sjwilson0223 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! My overall weight loss goal is 110 pounds. I'm down 15.4 as of today, 3 weeks since I began. Even just this small amount that I've lost feels so great! I can't wait to get below 200 pounds! It's been a few years! I'm counting calories because I want to be accountable and I didn't realize how much I was eating until I put it on paper and added it up. That was my wake up call! I'm very motivated to reach my goal. For my health and to look good! Good luck to you! Message me anytime.
  • adwalker51
    Options
    You can add me also. I have only been tracking calories, etc. for 2 weeks. I have 110 lbs to lose. I have some illnesses that makes it hard for me to exercise but I'm doing my best. Changing what I eat is not really bothering me to much. I guess you never know what you have been missing until you try it. I already feel better about myself.
  • newlife6745
    newlife6745 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hi, I share pretty much the same weight loss and fitness goals. Friend request to come.
  • BrensKimberly
    BrensKimberly Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...always on here :)
  • consuellataylor
    Options
    Learning this wonderful tool which will make my struggle to lose weight a little easier. 75 pounds to lose. *:)
  • Koloss_Kelsier
    Options
    Howdy howdy!!!!!! I started on the 4th of July with 160 pounds to shed, down 25 in the first 6 weeks, so progress is decent. Always looking for people with similar goals on total weight loss, so please, anyone, feel free to add me :)
  • ElenaM4
    ElenaM4 Posts: 22
    Options
    You can add me, too, if you like. It's nice to get support from people who understand.
  • grimm1974
    grimm1974 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I'm on the path to 100+ loss myself. Feel free to add me.
  • homegirl614
    homegirl614 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hey, I have over 100 pounds I want to lose as well. You and anyone else can feel free to add me. Let's support each other.
  • saturnmaiden
    saturnmaiden Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for fitness friends to learn from and to motivate each other. :) I have 113 pounds left to lose.. trying to lose 20 pounds at a time.
  • Barbara3800
    Barbara3800 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd like to follow along. I belong in this group and could use all the support I can get. Biking several times a week. My cycling goal is 200 miles this month. My weight loss goal this month is 4 more pounds (consistently). I've lost 29-32 # so far but am still motivated and on my way.
  • kingscrown
    kingscrown Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Lillian exercise is all you need to get started. Turning it into a habit has helped me lose 83 pounds.
  • MizMimi111
    MizMimi111 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I also have 100+ to lose. Been just over a week since I started. Counting calories and going to add exercise as well. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I am looking to loose 163lbs :) down 37lbs so far, so feel free to add me :)
  • Inshape13
    Inshape13 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I have already lost the weight, but would love to support others along their weight loss.
  • Iceman420
    Iceman420 Posts: 195
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I have 274 pounds to lose.
  • baiye1
    baiye1 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I do use the calorie tracker to keep me accountable, but I also try to do 400-500 calories burned every day. Some days are better than others, but I like the use of both. I started with 105 to lose, have already lost 35+ and once I hit my first goal, I'm going to decide whether I want to change to something even lower. And that will involve lots of exercise! Always looking for new exercises :)
  • mtc5995
    mtc5995 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I was here once before and was having success. Some personal hurdles got me off track. I got back on here a few days ago - mainly reading everyone's success stories. I'm ready to do this again and right this time. My overall goal is to lose 155 pounds. I know this is going to take time. My hardest part is getting started. I have just downloaded a few apps on my phone - hoping it will help me stay on track. I have not been logging anything on here in a while. So I will start that in the morning.
    Anyone can add me. I need all the support and motivation I can find right now.

Becky
This discussion has been closed.