Looking for Friends w/100 Lbs to Lose

Options
Hi! I am almost 4 weeks into MFP and have 100 pounds to lose and would really like some friends to share the journey. I am 50 years old with 2 teenage boys - I also walk and sometimes play golf. Thanks!

Replies

• lkw0311
    lkw0311 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi Sue, Would love to share the journey and support.
  • sandy_gee
    sandy_gee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Hey! I started with 95lbs to lose to my original goal and probably another ten after that. 33 gone so far! Feel free to add me :)
  • asalembier
    asalembier Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I have about 100 lbs to lose too (well almost 70 now).

Feel free to add me :)
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I need to lose 115 pounds (hence the username, lolz), and have lost 59 so far. Feel free to add me. I walk a lot too, it's just so relaxing. Me, nature and my music.

<3
  • Kate741
    Kate741 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100 too. Would love to take journey with others too. Feel free to add me.
  • mikester66
    mikester66 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I still have much more to lose so feel free to add me:)
  • lfmaciag
    Options
    I also have 100 pounds to lose! Feel free to add me!
  • unicornrainbow3
    Options
    Hi....I'm lookin at 100 too I am 52 and fighting menapause and of course that makes losing weight oh so much easier...LOL.....feel free to add me
  • DayDreamr_41
    Options
    Hi Sue, I have 88 left to lose; started at 134 to lose. Would love to support you. Add me :)
  • sdlwalker
    Options
    Hi Sue,

I had 115 lbs to lose and now I have 72 more to go. I would love to accompany on your journey so please add me.

Thanks,

Suz
  • myndikins
    Options
    I have 100+ to lose too. Feel free to add me as well =]
  • Kstein56
    Options
    Hi Sue I also have 100 plus lbs to lose I have been here for 3 weeks and have lost 10 lbs so far on my journey Feel free to add me
  • dward59
    dward59 Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Any and all are welcome in the Lose 100 lbs Group. Look us up.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/15651-let-s-lose-100
  • Linda_Kaye
    Options
    I also have 100 pounds to lose.
    Anyone can add me. :smile:
  • econe1
    econe1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am Eddie. I need to lose 100 lbs. and I started Feb. 11. I have lost 45 lbs. Need to lose 55 more. I figure it will take me about another 8 months. I have already been able to quit my BP medication. Good Luck, Sue.
  • keeper0499
    Options
    yup I'm in the 100 club too....gotta try to stay focused and in the game for the long haul. Hopefully with the help from here I can do it.
  • 808malia
    808malia Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I am looking for friends too, so anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • annakdavis
    annakdavis Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.
  • brandil74
    brandil74 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I am kind of new. I have been on mfp for a bit but new to forums and message boards and I have been wishy washy about my weight loss. I do good for a bit then give up. i'd love to have some friends to keep me on track!! im just getting back at it after a little bit. I started with 100 lbs to lose and i am down 6 right now.
  • MommyLouLous
    MommyLouLous Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi! I want to lose at least 100, preferably closer to 200, but I'm just focusing on the first 100 for now since those will have to go before the second 100 can. Feel free to add me. I do my best to encourage other friends on here with their attempts. :)