Eating later before bed

Options
Omg I find the hardest thing for me to not do is eat around 8-9 every night. Can anyone tell me how to stop this? I can get crazy sometimes I'll eat chips, then grapes, then cheese then whatever else. Helppppppppp

Replies

• ritchiedrama
    ritchiedrama Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    If you have calories left, there is nothing wrong with this.

Is it making you over-eat? If so,, save some calories for this time so you can eat.
  • Girlrose
    Girlrose Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    How are you on calories for the day? If you still have calories left that you can consume (and still lose), then I think the snacking is fine! If you prefer to eat snacks at night, I recommend budgeting your calories throughout the day to make room for late night snacking.

If I'm hungry at night, I usually eat a few saltine crackers or a small handful of almonds to tide me over until breakfast.
  • viperk1
    viperk1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Ditto on what everyone is saying. It's only bad if you're over calories. I frequently eat a 1000+ calorie dinner at about 10:30.
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    Plan your budget for a snack around that time. I always leave myself some calories for a night time snack. If I had nothing from supper until breakfast I'd be waking up in the night ready to chew my leg off. There's no reason not to have a light snack at 9 pm. Your body doesn't care when you feed it.