Options

Replies

• ChelleBalady
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you would like.
  • pandabear7486
    pandabear7486 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    anyone can feel free to add me =) i'm on here daily.
  • sameehiharris
    sameehiharris Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'll be your buddy! HI
  • LovelyLori91
    Options
    Me too.!!! Lets all add each other
  • Gizzy1976
    Gizzy1976 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me, I'll be your buddy!! ????
  • sidika13
    sidika13 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi iam also new, i got the app before but didnt log in. Its been five days in a row that im logging all my food. I also do 45 mins of exercice every day, 30 mins before to go work and 15 minutes in the evening. I dont have a lot to loose but in the past year, i past from 115 to 132 pounds. I want to loose this before it gets too late. Im also looking for some friends to share some tips or help.
  • TanyaAJ
    TanyaAJ Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new, got my app yesterday and today is 'The D Day'. Can I jump on your wagon too? I would love you to add me please! I need some serious motivation and about 30 pounds to loose. Very daunting....
  • Motivated_Lori
    Options
    Can someone add me & is it ok for me to add some of u guys.!?!?
  • Armyantzzz
    Armyantzzz Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    ArmyAntzzz...:bigsmile: Standing by...:wink::wink: Disciplined weight buddy at your service...:laugh:
  • S4r4hm00
    S4r4hm00 Posts: 14
    Options
    Im new here too, would love some accountability buddies. Not sure either how to pu one of those lovely weight counters that alot of you have on your posts, would love one of those.

I had a gastric band op 2 years ago, had a great first few months and then hubby had a stroke; fell off the wagon for 18 months and am now ready to pick up again.

I lost 4 stone (56lbs) in the beginning and have not put any more on and am back losing weight again (this week) found this website and think it is great as I do not like 'slimmig clubs'. I want to do it slowly and steadily as I still have alot to lose. I am going to set myself 50lb goals I think that way it is not too scary.

Lovely to be with you

Sarahmoo x
  • marinomelissa2
    Options
    Hello,

I would like to find some weight loss buddies. I am trying to lose 50 pounds.
  • b_stroke
    b_stroke Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! i could use some MFP weightloss buddies to give me a kick in the pants when i need it!!
  • NancyA06
    NancyA06 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, I have 30-35lbs to loose and I could use some buddies!
  • patti_lee
    patti_lee Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me as a buddy! :)
  • jennuhlman
    Options
    I am new as well...would love to have some help staying accountable. feel free to add me if you would like.
  • kravmark2
    kravmark2 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me if you want! I can always use another support friend on my team

Mark
  • clevjahev
    clevjahev Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please add me, I've been using mfp for ages now but none of my friends use it, feel free to add me :) lets get skinny together x
  • ashandstuff
    ashandstuff Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Hey people, gonna go through and add some of you. :] The accountability will help me with my goals I think, plus its more fun seeing other people succeed while you do too.
  • Chelsey2016
    Chelsey2016 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hello,

Welcome! I am also pretty new to myfitnesspal. Feel free to add me. :)
  • txrubyred
    txrubyred Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I noticed your post....I feel for ya....it sounds tough to only eat plant/fish diet...I wish you well....I too have numerous pounds to lose...Am looking for a buddy to vent to and encouragement....and accountability....I think this makes it work better....I love MFP !!! Good luck....txrubyred
This discussion has been closed.