Replies

• IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and pickle sandwiches.
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    When I was really broke, I got tired of eating ramen noodles so I mixed it up and put some ranch and hot sauce in it! AMAZING lol

my brother is gross though, he used to make peanut butter and mayonnaise sandwich ugh so gross lol
  • akp4Him
    akp4Him Posts: 227
    Options
    toast with butter and powdered jello....used to have it a lot as a kid. My mom was told that it was good for us. I love it...so do my kids.
  • EmilyTwist1
    EmilyTwist1 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I used to put A1 sauce and butter on pasta.
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    plain powdered Nesquick by the spoonful
  • gutbegone30DS
    Options
    ermm.. i have a few.. like french fries and ice cream.. spaghetti and rice... dried fish and rice.. peanut butter sandwich w/ a slice of cheese......

ramen noodles (cooked w/ water drained) and a slice of cheese is bomb!... lol
  • kckBxer396
    kckBxer396 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    -Pinto beans and mayo
    -Chili and mayo
    -Raw apples and lemon pepper
    -Raw Carrots and lemon pepper
    -Oranges and lemon pepper
    -Whole tomatos and lemon pepper
    -Whole raw lemons with light salt
    -French fries and tarter sauce
    -Fried pork chops dunked in a glass of milk
    -Pickles ( I know that's not a combination,but I love them! Even the "hamburger chips" I could eat a whole bowl full, or half of a jar of pickle spears! When the pickles are gone, I keep the juice to sip on.)
    -Peanut butter, maple syrup, and chocolate syrup on wheat bread.
    -Raw turnips. I eat them like an apple. Just peel and consume haha
    -Raw cabbage with salt
    -Raw, sliced potatoes

I'm sure there's more. Those are all pretty normal right? My friends act like they're ridiculously strange combinations! haha
  • RaggedyPond
    Options
    onigiri with cheese filling :)
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    my dad would eat peanut butter mayonnaise pickle sandwiches. oh and he's drink half milk and half Pepsi together. me I just like fries dipped in mayo/ketchup mix
  • sgrubby
    sgrubby Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I put hot sauce on cottage cheese. Chipotle Tabasco is the best.
  • kckBxer396
    Options
    onigiri with cheese filling :)
    Actually, that sounds kind of tasty...
  • new_bella
    new_bella Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    1. Cottage cheese and tuna
    2. Ruffles potato chips and Nutella
    3. French fries and mayo (more so back in the early 90's when I first started eating my fries this way, nowadays it seems to be the norm)
    4. Bacon and maple syrup...on that note Maple bacon cupcakes---so delish but many people I know won't even try them!
  • arcaneshadowcat
    Options
    Onion and mayo sandwich with cracked pepper
  • KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn
    Options
    I don't understand peanut butter on hamburgers. Just the thought of it grosses me out beyond belief. My ex sister in law would eat corn dogs dipped in mayonaise, bleh! When I was preggers with my first I would make macaroni & cheese with sliced hot dogs, nacho cheese Doritos mixed in with ketchup on top. And I wondered why I gained the most weight with him! :laugh:
  • healthywtb
    healthywtb Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Carrots dipped in peanut butter.
  • kckBxer396
    Options

4. Bacon and maple syrup...on that note Maple bacon cupcakes---so delish but many people I know won't even try them!

What!? That sounds amazing!
  • RaggedyPond
    Options
    I almost forgot..... Doritos on turkey sandwhiches!
  • bowlofpeaches
    bowlofpeaches Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    original potato chips go great in ice cream!!! and so do french fries!!! but they have to be salty!!!
    when i was a kid i liked dipping my toast in milk hahaha i grew out of it though!!!
    one time i got talked into trying spaghetti with banana in it and liked it haha
    Pickle sandwiches with mayo and cheese is delicious!!!
  • janupshaw
    janupshaw Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter, banana & mayo sandwich. Mashed potatoes with cottage cheese on top.
  • aggieanne04
    aggieanne04 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    plain powdered Nesquick by the spoonful

LOL I did that as a kid. Apparently, my hubby did too... and he took a big spoonful of baking cocoa one day not long ago thinking it was chocolate milk mix. Funniest thing I'd ever seen once it registered in his brain that it was bitter, unsweet, baking cocoa powder. :-D