18 months - 28lbs down so far [with pic]

Options
So there were 2 pictures that made me decide to change my life for good. One of these is the one on the left below.

I went from 199lbs down to 170.8lbs :) I've got about another 20/25lbs I'd like to go but my focus from here on in is just to be happy with who I am and gently lose the weight along the way. I tried a million different things but found what worked for me. I've done 30DS, RI30, Insanity and countless other DVDs. I run regularly and I've now found my 'soulmate' workout in T25.

In the past 18 months, 6 of those were at a plateau and I nearly gave up. I realised there was no point because just because the scales weren't moving, doesn't mean that I'm not getting healthier! I eat well about 80% of the time and then have treats in the other 20%. I've changed my portion sizes and I can't eat anywhere near the volume of food that I used to.

So I'm basically posting this because I'm really proud. Also, I just wanted those other people who are stuck at a plateau, or on the verge of giving up to realise that the time will pass anyway. It's up to you whether you continue with your new lifestyle or revert back to your old ways.

Happy Friday everyone :) x

My transformation...(so far)

10d6p0l.png

Replies

• FixIngMe13
    FixIngMe13 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    You have a right to be proud!!! You look great!!! Congratulations on getting past that plateau! :flowerforyou:
  • Frankii_x
    Frankii_x Posts: 238
    Options
    Thank you!!! :heart:
  • terrygreenwell1
    Options
    wow , you look great , you have given me the inspiration to keep on trying
  • Frankii_x
    Options
    That's so lovely to hear Terry, thanks! I was hoping it'd give someone a bit of motivation! I can't even tell you the amount of times I nearly gave up and I wanted to show people it can be worth it :smile:
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Needed to hear that in regards to plateau! Congrats, girl! Looking GREAT.
  • Frankii_x
    Options
    Thanks lovely :) Glad it's helped a bit!
  • Lovelovesme
    Lovelovesme Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Thanks for sharing your story with everyone, its so motivating x
  • TINAHUNTER1969
    TINAHUNTER1969 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and you are right in the way you look at no loss, you are still getting healthier and that is more important than what the scales have to say!! Well done and thank you for the inspiration :flowerforyou:
  • Imcharmed
    Imcharmed Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Your looking fab, well done
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!