chicken recipes?

Options
tasha9320
tasha9320 Posts: 10 Member
hey guys :) just wondering have you got some nice chicken recipes because my chicken is getting boring tbh with you all i do is coat the chicken in a garlic and coconut oil mix and roast :/ need new ideas if you you my nice ones let me knw

Replies

• DeadsAndDoritos
    DeadsAndDoritos Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Hi!

Here are some chicken recipes from my blog: http://lowcaleating.blogspot.no/search/label/chicken
    There are also recipes that use beef/pork but you could substitute chicken.

Today I had tortilla wraps with chicken, avocado, cheese, salsa and sour cream. I sliced the chicken then mixed with garlic marinade and fried it using 1 cal spray.

Honey mustard chicken is another option.

Sometimes, if I have the time I flatten the chicken and bread it using a mixture of breadcrumbs and spices. You can be creative and add whatever herbs/spices you like best. Then I bake it in the oven.

Chicken stuffed with cheddar/mozzarella/sundried tomatoes...is also good.

Hope that helps!
  • jr235
    jr235 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I like seasonings with a bit of breadcrumbs. Not KFC style breading, just a tad. Helps to keep it from drying out as well.

Lemon pepper (with some real lemon juice), cajun, jamaican jerk, taco seasoning, balsamic vinegar.

Or marinades with some breadcrumbs. Italian dressing makes a great marinade.
  • lwdllc
    lwdllc Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Stuff with steamed broccoli and garlic and gruyere and bake! You can YouTube how to stuff a chicken breast for a good technique
  • Livin4me1969
    Livin4me1969 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    I take boneless skinless chicken breast and put them in the crock pot with a bag of frozen corn, a can of black beans rinsed and a jar of salsa ( use the low sodium) and let it cook for about 6 hours..take out the chicken and shred it and put it back for about 30 minutes and then service with low fat sour cream and 2% cheddar cheese with some baked tortilla chips..yummy