30 Day Shred results

Options
coral_b
coral_b Posts: 264 Member
So, my first set of proper exercise in a long time. Still a long way to go but I think you can see the difference? I can't in the mirror but photos definitely help.

2renrd5.jpg

Edit: Photo too big

Replies

• Flissbo
    Flissbo Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    yep can deffo see a difference :-) Well done
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,615 Member
    Options
    Great job! Definite difference! Good luck on your journey.:smile:
  • IZackV13
    IZackV13 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your progress! I CAN see a difference...

However, this thread reminds me of why I loathe the "30 Day Shred" title. Unless you are already "shredded" or very close to being so, nobody can safely get "shredded" in 30 days.

IMHO, this is blatant false advertising and sets up unrealistic expectations for many.
  • princessrisariri
    princessrisariri Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    So, my first set of proper exercise in a long time. Still a long way to go but I think you can see the difference? I can't in the mirror but photos definitely help.

2renrd5.jpg

Edit: Photo too big

Looking good but if you want it (and please don't take this the wrong way) I have another tip.

The areas on your back that stand out, you may call them backfat(sorry sorry), but did you know it is actually your breast tissue that migrated from wearing umcomfy/not great fitting bras.
    The entire industry of bra fitting is really ****ed up, most people find out they are 3band sizes smaller and 3 cup sizes larger than they imagined and trying on is believing. E.g People who are a 38C actually turn out to be a 30F. The easiest first test you can make is below:
    1)if you measure your underbust that is your strap number, so if you can pull the tape to 32" but you wear a 38 bra somethings gone very wrong, if you can get more than 2fingers under the band of your bra its too loose to support. Support from the back not the straps.
    2)do the wires touch your rib cage all the way around and go right under your boobs at the point they meet your chest
    3) do your straps leave indents
    Anyway this sounds like a ****ty sales pitch, I have nothing to gain but just want to pass it on because I got better bras and learn to put them on properly and lost all my back fat back into my boobs and it made them fuller and better :)

check out www.reddit.com/r/abrathatfits and read all the links in the side bar there is a lot to read there but if even one curious person has a read and finds a comfy bra that improves their shape I will be so happy.
  • coral_b
    coral_b Posts: 264 Member
    Options

Looking good but if you want it (and please don't take this the wrong way) I have another tip.

1)if you measure your underbust that is your strap number, so if you can pull the tape to 32" but you wear a 38 bra somethings gone very wrong, if you can get more than 2fingers under the band of your bra its too loose to support. Support from the back not the straps.
    2)do the wires touch your rib cage all the way around and go right under your boobs at the point they meet your chest
    Anyway this sounds like a ****ty sales pitch, I have nothing to gain but just want to pass it on because I got better bras and learn to put them on properly and lost all my back fat back into my boobs and it made them fuller and better :)

Top one is a sports bra- and it is 3 inches too big around my chest now. However the back fat is there regardless- gone down from doing 30DS. When i'm in my normal bras it is better- but still definitely fat there that needs to get gone!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see the difference! Parts of your body are getting smaller! :) Keep up the great work! :)
  • Getawayfromthecake
    Getawayfromthecake Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    2 inch lost from your waist! Great result. It is only 30 days so that's such a great result! well done for sticking it out, i bet you feel stronger. happy for you well done
  • Melaney1
    Melaney1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Wonderful results.
    I know you worked hard. I'm on level 2 day one. It's not easy especially if you are as out of shape as me.
    Good for you!
  • sojazzi22
    Options
    day 15 results already lost 6lbs Jillian is kicking my butt but see results is motivation to keep going cant wait to see what day 30 will be like
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Can see the results :smile:
  • kfavulous
    kfavulous Posts: 106 Member
    Options

The areas on your back that stand out, you may call them backfat(sorry sorry), but did you know it is actually your breast tissue that migrated from wearing umcomfy/not great fitting bras.
    The entire industry of bra fitting is really ****ed up, most people find out they are 3band sizes smaller and 3 cup sizes larger than they imagined and trying on is believing. E.g People who are a 38C actually turn out to be a 30F. The easiest first test you can make is below:

check out www.reddit.com/r/abrathatfits and read all the links in the side bar there is a lot to read there but if even one curious person has a read and finds a comfy bra that improves their shape I will be so happy.

I worked at La Vie en Rose for the longest time and I totally agree. I'm not the go-to gal of all my friends and I fit THEIR boobs because I know what size they should be wearing against the size they currently are. No one ever gets their band/cup size right. Go for a proper fitting!
  • misspancakes
    misspancakes Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I have done the 30 day shred before... I didn't even finish it.. but I am doing it again, this is my results from last time

sidenow.jpg

frontnow.jpg

back2.jpg

Sorry if the pics aren't the best BUT if you are contemplating doing it DO IT! It was the best thing I have done in a long time.
  • misspancakes
    misspancakes Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Further to this sorry - I was also counting calories (obv) I was allowing 1300 calories, and not eating back my cals.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!