30 day shred PLUS No more trouble zones.

Options
Wanted other peoples opinions of this idea:
I plan on doing a level of 30DS plus the 40 min circuit of NMTZ everyday. (or maybe just NMTZ every other day?)
Has anyone else done this? What are your results?
Does this sound like too much?
Thanks!

Replies

• Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    BUMP! i wanna know this also!
  • worldsbestauntie
    worldsbestauntie Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I've done both but never on the same day. I noticed some results with 30 day shred, but not really off of the Trouble Zones one. Mostly because I struggled to get it all in. To do every circuit with the warm up and cool down it takes an hour. I had a hard time finding an hour to fit it into and I felt like I was cheating myself if I stopped it to early. Right now I am doing Ripped in 30 but lack consistency in doing it. (To busy right now!)
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    I'm curious as to why you want to do them both simultaneously. Results from both should be pretty similar, so doing both is somewhat redundant.
  • debraran1
    debraran1 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I've done both but rarely the whole NMTZ after 30DS. Partly that is because she hits on some of the same exercises...but you can pick areas with NMTZ's which is great if you want an extra workout. If it's cardo you are looking for though, that one is great but mostly toning. I've "stolen" some exercises from there to perk up some of her other DVD's when I get tired of doing a certain exercise the way she is doing it. It adds variety.
  • strongmindstrongbody
    strongmindstrongbody Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    If you enjoy exercising and your body can handle it, go for it!
  • bekkahlokey
    Options
    I've done both in a day. But, my favorite is to run and then come home and do the NMTZ in whatever order I want. Sometimes I get through the whole thing and others I just go until I can't anymore. I usually only run for 30 minutes on those days too.

I say go for it!