S/O Not supportive enough!!!!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• xX_Samantha_Xx
    xX_Samantha_Xx Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    yeah, he help back on the thigh gap... you can no longer trust him

This made me laugh.. this seems kind of trivial to me. (The reason for this topic.) But that's just me.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    I agree, you should just break up... I mean, my god woman! The man is keeping important details from you... it's only going to lead to mistrust.
  • griff7809
    griff7809 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    You should upload your thigh gap photos to the chive. That will show him!
  • latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I:heart: THIS THREAD FOR THE LULZ!

Also congrats since you were chasing the thigh gap!
  • TabithaRose87
    TabithaRose87 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You all have me in tears from laughing so hard!!! I'm not sure if OP is serious or not but this whole thread just made my day
  • xX_Samantha_Xx
    xX_Samantha_Xx Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I agree, you should just break up... I mean, my god woman! The man is keeping important details from you... it's only going to lead to mistrust.

Are you guys serious? He didn't tell her about a "thigh gap" so he is dishonest and she should break up with him? This is a little ridiculous now.. I assume age plays a factor.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options

Are you guys serious? He didn't tell her about a "thigh gap" so he is dishonest and she should break up with him? This is a little ridiculous now.. I assume age plays a factor.

No. I'm not serious.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options

totes ceryus
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    I think you should tie him up in a remote cabin in the north woods of Canada. Oh wait, you did that two weeks ago...
  • sadiebrawl
    sadiebrawl Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I don't find thigh gaps sexy do most people? Most men? When I see gaps there it's usually on girls not women. Or people who are underweight... maybe i'm missing something...
  • hannahpistolas
    hannahpistolas Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Tell him he has to say his Hail Marys, douse himself with holy water, and beg for your forgiveness.

Because this is just WRONG.
  • Vincentsz
    Vincentsz Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Cheat on him! That's payback!
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Why are there people in this thread taking it seriously?! AHHHH, it's sarcasm folks, just relax and go with it! Let your inner silly out! :laugh:
  • SailorKnightWing
    SailorKnightWing Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    SiriusIsSerious.jpg
  • HawtinPhoenix
    HawtinPhoenix Posts: 43 Member
    Options

Are you serious that you think they're serious?
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    I for one commend the man. It is a well known fact that men have an overwhelming natural instinct to fill any gaps with caulk.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    You get your SO to work out with you?!?! I am jealous.:sad:
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    I mostly don't get why a thigh gap is desirable if you are more than 12 years old.

Me either....maybe it's just me.

Grats though on it.
  • la8ydi
    la8ydi Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I for one commend the man. It is a well known fact that men have an overwhelming natural instinct to fill any gaps with caulk.

LMAO - caulk!!!
  • Vincentsz
    Vincentsz Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I mostly don't get why a thigh gap is desirable if you are more than 12 years old.

Me either....maybe it's just me.

Grats though on it.

EEEWWW! Who looks at thigh gaps on 12 year olds!

That's just sick!