nsv: DO YOU KNOW WHAT THESE ARE!!!!!

Options

Replies

• dazzlesangel
    dazzlesangel Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I have a pair of jeans in the next size down that I try on every week, at the moment they are at the muffin top stage, but I'm hoping that in the next couple of weeks they'll be at the wearable stage.
  • HollisGrant
    HollisGrant Posts: 2,022 Member
    Options
    Super congrats!!!!!! You look wonderful!

I'm a jeans woman, too. I'm wearing my motivation jeans right now and they're becoming too baggy in the legs.
  • DanaeMonique
    DanaeMonique Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    amazing Congatulations! I have a box full of jeans from about 7 years ago too, and some have started to fit recently! YAY! I LOVE NSV's
  • brandynot
    Options
    CONGRATS! You are doing great! Keep up the awesome work and toss that scale out the window! :wink: :wink: :wink:
  • bubbles1212
    bubbles1212 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! You look amazing!
  • autopilot_on
    Options
    This is an awesome NSV! Lesson learned: listen to your jeans NOT your scale.
  • rswalls
    rswalls Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You look great - congratulations!
  • parteegirl01
    Options
    That's amazing! They look great on you! I have a pair from when I was 19 years old that almost fits. You just reminded me how much I want to fit into them again. Best. Feeling. Ever.
  • retta717
    retta717 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Look great! I sure do ;ove the feeling of getting back into a favorite pair of jeans...I have lots waiting patiently for me! :wink:
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Thats really awesome!! Great job!!
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!

It's funny how many of us hold on to a pair of jeans even though they don't fit ha ha
  • Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, and the clothes measure is def the best in my opinion. I remember the first time that I bought a strapless size 12 that I was working towards for a wedding. By the time I was ready to wear it, I wasn't a 12...I was a 10 and had to belt it! A welcome surprise :)

Now I have a lovely size 8 number in red that I'm hoping to wear around the holidays.
  • nissaea
    nissaea Posts: 38
    Options
    and they look great on you! :)

boy... to be a size 10... hopefully some day :)

i'll try to listen more to how my clothes fit than to what the scale reads. i'll hopefully be much less dissapointed!!
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,354 Member
    Options
    Amen Sister....way to go.
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,354 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!

It's funny how many of us hold on to a pair of jeans even though they don't fit ha ha

I hung on to all mine and now they are all too big. I definitely held on to the largest size I was in. Not in case I need to wear them again because I gain all my weight back, but to remind me how much I really weighed and that I never want to go there again. Sometimes having the physical evidence is even better then pictures. I have maintained my current weight for over 2 years now and I am still losing a few more pounds along the way.
  • bobbi_1028
    Options
    Congrats, You look great I cant wait to get under my weight and look as good as you:) :happy:
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Awesome
  • aliasbee
    aliasbee Posts: 27
    Options
    Fantastic! I had a similar experience with my favorite dress recently. Weight definitely does not indicate size all the time. :-D Still a few more inches until my pants in my closet success story.
  • DragonSquatter
    DragonSquatter Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    That's a good NSV one that puts the scale in proper perspective, proves your progress and keeps you motivated.

Congrats. I'm convinced pants are magical and should be the true measure of success on this site. I'd like to kindly apply for a "pants ticker" option with the 18 million dollars.

OH MAN a pants ticker is genius!

Pants ticker!!!

OP Congratulations! You look stunning!
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, and the clothes measure is def the best in my opinion. I remember the first time that I bought a strapless size 12 that I was working towards for a wedding. By the time I was ready to wear it, I wasn't a 12...I was a 10 and had to belt it! A welcome surprise :)

Now I have a lovely size 8 number in red that I'm hoping to wear around the holidays.

That's fantastic! I have never been an 8, but I plan to keep on working hard in hopes that these jeans won't fit again because they'll be too loose!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!