Who else is losing after having a baby?

Options
My girl turned 9 months yesterday and she's just getting to a point where she's de-clinging. I'm hoping I can actually get some good cooking done. I'm breastfeeding and having a tough time losing weight, but I'm trying my best :)

Who's with me?

Replies

• ruth3698
    ruth3698 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I have a 7 month old and also a 2 year old.I gained most of the weight that I'm trying to lose from the 2 year old lol.My 7 month old is extremely clingy right now.I'm having to exercise whenever she's sleeping or eating.I breastfeed only at night now and it's mainly a comfort thing.She's formula fed the rest of the time.I am losing,just really,really slowly and am sort of wondering if it's because I haven't completely weaned yet.
  • mathchic
    mathchic Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I find I can't really restrict my diet with breastfeeding, but we're still doing no formula. I'm not sure how it works with partially weaning, but I'm sure it can slow your losses!

Crawling really made a difference in the clingy department! I think getting around makes her feel a little more confident and independent.

I still can't exercise unless she's sleeping or at school though. She's wont play for long enough yet, but that's okay :) I love this stage, but I look forward to her being able to see me exercising instead of doing it when she isn't around.

We're going to a mommy and me yoga class this weekend!
  • lcast89
    lcast89 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    My son will be 7 months in a couple of weeks.He is breastfed, no formula. Trying to lose weight while breastfeeding, trying to exercise while little one wants mama to carry him all day is no easy feat lol.But, hey I'm trying!

Glad to know I'm not alone in this!!:smile:
  • mathchic
    mathchic Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Definitely not alone!