well here goes...

Options
Hi all,
I am joining you in the journey to make myself fitter and I am scared stiff that I won't make it, so if you have been on here a while and can offer support I would be really grateful.
I am overweight and although I thought I was eating healthy this website has already shown me I have too much sugar in my diet. I also find it hard to exercise, partly due to lack of commitment and time and partly due to my size making it so uncomfortable, but I will keep trying.

Replies

• jadeyq1
    jadeyq1 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Would love to be support for you :) I need it myself at the moment! Been here since the beginning of the year and hit a wall recently! I'll add you as a friend now!

Also, don't pay too much attention to MFP's sugar recommendation......you can be over your daily amount by eating two pieces of fruit according to this website! Haha x
  • Gizzy1976
    Gizzy1976 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hey, pleased to meet you!! Feel free to add me, I will support and motivate you the best I can ????
  • Gizzy1976
    Gizzy1976 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    P.s I go over on my sugar intake every day and I'm still managing to lose weight consistently. X
  • FeelingLessChubby
    FeelingLessChubby Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Yep, I only ever really pay attention to the calories, and more recently protein and fat if I really go over. Don't really mind anything else.