hello from Germany!

Options
Hey there, I'm not new to MFP, I've used it in the past but it's the first time I've actually buckled down and used it the right way, and so far I'm down 7 lbs. I'm looking for some friends to keep me going, it gets lonely losing weight by yourself!

My husband has always been fit (he's in the military) so it's just me. He leaves shortly for deployment and my goal is look 30 lbs by the time he gets back. My biggest thing is that I like to snack, even if I already ate a big meal. If I'm doing something, TV, school work, cleaning, whatever, I snack. So I'm trying to cut that out, or at least replace it with healthy stuff.

looking forward to meeting people :)

Replies

• Heidi_20
    Heidi_20 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Sent a request!
  • DaveS_63
    DaveS_63 Posts: 50
    Options
    Hello Brianna,
    Thank you to both you and your husband for your selfless service and dedication. Please feel free to send a friend request(i could use some good friends as well).

Dave
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Guten Tag! I'm a veteran (USAF 7.5 yrs + USAFA) so I understand your plight. Please add me, I'm a bit over two weeks in after falling off the wagon. The mutual support will help I think so good on both of us. I think accountability is a key so I'd suggest you share your weight loss goal with us and show your progress (7lbs woo hoo!). You will have time to fill when hubby is away. I'd fill it with physical activity and other hobbies that don't involve refrigerators. I think slimming down for hubby's return is great--I know he will appreciate it but make sure you are the number one reason. .
  • DayDreamr_41
    Options
    You can add me for support, if you want. My son is currently stationed over in Germany :)
  • thunderstruck134
    Options
    Hallo aus Österreich! Add me if you want. :happy: