What determines if you accept or decline a FR????

Options

Replies

• MrJimmies
    MrJimmies Posts: 113
    Options
    I usually don't add people unless I find something interesting about them or the picture, I expect the same for them adding me :D
  • lovelyx091
    lovelyx091 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I usually don't add people unless I find something interesting about them or the picture, I expect the same for them adding me :D

I'm sure a lot of ladies add you :tongue:
  • PhoenixStrikes
    PhoenixStrikes Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I accept everyone! Come one, come all! If I was doing this for dating purposes, it would be a little different. I want to help support people in reaching their goals and make a few friends in the process!

This! I want a mixture of people on my friends list! As long as you aren't a creeper I'm open to a request!
  • Jazz_Hands
    Jazz_Hands Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I almost always accept unless they obviously have an eating disorder.

I can always un-friend if they bug me or whatever.
  • skinnyjeanzbound
    skinnyjeanzbound Posts: 3,932 Member
    Options
    I'll accept almost anyone over 21, who includes a brief message. However, I delete people who don't log on for a 30 day stretch (unless they post some reason--going on vacation, for example).
  • for2day
    for2day Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Okay, I am going to update what I said earlier - my MFP friends are AWESOME!!! I accept, because we are all here for the same reason. BUT I will not accept, if they are promoting a product or trying to sell me something. I am not here for that, so those people I will not accept. I get enough telemarketers calling my home, work and cell - I don't need it here! :))
  • ohsnapitssummer
    ohsnapitssummer Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    I've accepted those who sent me a friend request, although I've only gotten a couple since I just lurk the forums and don't post as much as I would like to. I'm going to really commit to this site and be an active user. It seems that everyone is really nice and friendly too so, I don't see a reason to decline.
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    I don't decline any fr's, I will clean up my fl if people haven't logged onto the site in a while
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Depends on how I'm feeling that day.
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    I accept everyone! Come one, come all! If I was doing this for dating purposes, it would be a little different. I want to help support people in reaching their goals and make a few friends in the process!

Right? I'm reading through posts and I'm scratching my head. LOL.
  • ElBence
    ElBence Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I accept everybody and then wait for them to delete me later when I don't comment on their statuses. Sometimes I'll want a specific friend who has show that he/she knows what they're doing when it comes to specific exercises, diet, etc. I find that it's a better way to get information and advice than going to the forums sometimes.
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options

Right? I'm reading through posts and I'm scratching my head. LOL.

Well I understand why some women are more selective about who they choose as their friends, that is understandable to me I've heard some horror stories on here and sometimes people want to be careful about who they have on their FL not everyone is here for fitness purposes
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Completely depends on my mood. Mostly, I hate everyone.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    depends on mood. sometimes ill accept or decline right away. sometimes ill let the FR sit there and ill accept it months later. lol
  • ravegee
    ravegee Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I accept all friend requests unless it's from a creep. haha
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    No pic, no accept...not picking up spammers
  • bunnybutler29
    Options
    I would accept them. I agree with what others have said. This is not a dating site and if they are here for motivational purposes the same as me then I accept them. If it doesn't work out then its as easy as clicking delete. So far the friends that I have here are awesome. They are great motivators. GL to all my mfp friends out there.
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    I have yet to reject a request and haven't had to delete anyone yet. Everybody has been pretty cool so I'm lucky I guess.
  • Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    They have to be showing excessive amounts of skin, be extremely flirtatious, and be highly willing to experiment
  • bunkahes
    bunkahes Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    It all depends if your helpful or not