nsv: DO YOU KNOW WHAT THESE ARE!!!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• moxleymama6
    moxleymama6 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I knew immediately...My size 8 American Eagle jeans are my next goal! Followed by my size 6 Lucky Jeans that are draped over my bureau mirror! Scale vs size has always been my issue!

Peace,
    Amy
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    WTG!
  • moxleymama6
    moxleymama6 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!

It's funny how many of us hold on to a pair of jeans even though they don't fit ha ha
    It's because, although many of our clothes are forgiving, our jeans shout in our faces! They cannot be denied!
    Peace,
    Amy
  • ayerg
    ayerg Posts: 33
    Options
    Awesome post!!!! Congrats :)
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    WOW- NICE!
  • holagatita
    holagatita Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! The best motivation is usually visual although I am a slave to the scale too!
  • clbowman91
    Options
    That's awesome! I have a pair of jeans that are my favorite that are a size 10 Gap jeans. I've only really gotten to wear them a few times...I'm pretty excited to be able to wear them again and then for them to get too big and go buy more. (: lol.
  • rachaelgifford
    rachaelgifford Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    That is fab, you look awesome and they are great jeans :-)
  • LorienCoffeeBean
    LorienCoffeeBean Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!
  • AnitraSoto
    AnitraSoto Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Congrats on all your hard work paying off!
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I have a pair of jeans that are my favorite that are a size 10 Gap jeans. I've only really gotten to wear them a few times...I'm pretty excited to be able to wear them again and then for them to get too big and go buy more. (: lol.

ha ha yes, this is what i'm hoping too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!