Hip Hop Hustle

Options
Does anyone do this? I'm not entirely sure what it is as I've just discovered it on YouTube. All I know is it looks fun... and I'd probably fall flat on my face.

Do they have anything geared towards beginners? Or better yet, beginner white girls with red hair. Aka, so white I'm basically translucent. Aka I can't dance.

Replies

• MexisMom
    MexisMom Posts: 249
    Options
    No one uses this work out?
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    I have never heard of it, but it sounds fun.
    I am thinking about getting Hip Hop Abs. I cant dance either, but I love zumba and any dancing. It is a great workout.
  • honeydoozy
    honeydoozy Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I laughed when I read your description - it could just as well be me! :-)

I have recently picked up a couple of Hip Hop Hustle DVDs, but then I promptly tweaked my back, requiring 2 weeks off. I'm feeling much better this weekend (but NOT 100%) so I might finally get a look at them. They look like a lot of fun!

Have you tried Hip Hop Abs? (another good one)
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    :laugh: That was a great description of yourself, got a real chuckle out of it! Never heard of it. But I am going to youtube to check it out cause it just sounds like something I would like. Thanks for bringing that to my attention!
  • brandyanne0204
    brandyanne0204 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    If you have a Wii at home first try doing Just Dance, I am getting ready to start doing that with my daughter.
  • MexisMom
    MexisMom Posts: 249
    Options
    Haha, I'm glad I'm not the only "white" person on here.

I haven't tried Hip Hop abs, but I definitely will! I'm going to try and jump start my weight loss at home before spending the cash on a gym membership. There are a lot of DVDs I have right now that I want to do, and I'm starting C25K.

I have Dance Central for Kinect so I'll be utilizing that too.

Hey, between Hip Hop Hustle, Zumba, Hip Hop Abs, and Dance Central... maybe I'll discover a little latina in me! ;)
  • allyson8706
    Options
    I just did this today at the gym and loved it!! I am wondering how to log it on here....