HUGE TRANSFORMATION 50 lbs and living the dream :)

Options
photo3_zps6c5d1ada.jpg

I am the girl who would have never dreamed of having a before and after picture. It is truly a miracle. I use to dream of being an inspiration to others. I always had a passion for nutrition and the gym but could never control my crazy eating habits. After 8 life-changing months of hard work, dedication, and taking life a day at a time, I am a whole new person. I use to be unhappy, depressed, and miserable. I would want to be fit so bad but would end up eating away my emotions. I looked for a boy to 'save' me from my disastrous life, I tried years of yo-yo dieting, I went to doctors and even to therapists to try to help me but nothing worked. Today I found the support I need and by realizing that God can do for me what I cannot do for myself, I have learned to love myself and how to cope with life.

I am 21 years old. I started at 183 pounds and am now 129. The results come form mainly my diet. I am completely happy with where I am but I am going to start lifting heavier in pursuit of becoming a fitness model and competing in shows.

I hope I can be of inspiration to anyone who needs help. I wake up daily with a smile on my face and it never goes away because I know what it's like to live in hell, or pretty close. Faith is a huge part of my journey and I can say that it was not me who changed the person I was because if it were I would've been fit and healthy many years ago.

Dream. Inspire. Have Faith. Be Confident. Always Help Your Neighbor Out. Listen. Smile.

Replies

• BluthLover
    BluthLover Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! How did you do it?
  • klyn05
    klyn05 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Awesome work girl!! Congratulations! This is definitely inspiring to me because I have felt the same way as you did, that I would never have that Before & After picture!! I have been doing this for a couple of months solid now, the longest I have stuck to anything yet, and people like you are the reason I keep doing it :) You look great and best of luck to you Im sure you will be very successful!! PS I am in FL too!
  • AmberleyAngel
    AmberleyAngel Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    A beautiful and inspirational story. I am so very happy for you and you look great. My own success to date is due to God's help also. There is no way I would have gotten this far without it.

Thank you for sharing. Continue chasing your dreams! :flowerforyou:
  • karlahere
    karlahere Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness, it's a total transformation! You look so much younger, and you're totally rocking your new body. Great job in pushing yourself through those 8 months!
  • YellowSummerRoom
    YellowSummerRoom Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You shouldn't underestimate yourself. We're given free will and it sounds to me like you found the inner strength that was there all along. Don't give God all the credit! Having faith obviously helped you on your journey but it's YOUR hard work and determination that got you to where you are!

You look absolutely incredible and it's super inspiring to me. I'm a similar shape to what you were originally (though bigger around the boobs and bum) and if I can look even half as amazing as you then I'll be happy!
  • Donald_Dozier_50
    Donald_Dozier_50 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look great !

I have lost quite a bit myself but have a lot to go. Every success story with such a great loss is inspirational for me and with the mention of God in your post only made it more so.
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Great job! What a beautiful transformation!
  • peggymoney
    peggymoney Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! Awesome muscle definition in your legs I am working at that myself
    Keep it up
  • ritchiedrama
    ritchiedrama Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • rachmcvay
    Options
    Awesome job! I have just started my journey. I just did a week of Power 90 and just learned about this website today! So, you are an inspiration to me! I always feel down and depressed and I know that it is from my diet. So it is going to change! Thank you for the inspiration!!
  • lambchristie
    lambchristie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your post and giving glory to God for changing you from the inside out. He is my strength too and I appreciate all you said in your post. I've been on this journey since Oct and down 48 pounds and can't believe I have before and after pictures; but I am not ready to post them just yet because I am not where I want to be; but "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."

Keep reaching for your dreams ... you'll do it with God at your side.
  • _DrDustin_
    _DrDustin_ Posts: 172
    Options
    Awesome and congratulations!
  • caribear1984
    Options
    Wow, great work. And how fantastic that you give God the glory. I am a Phillipians 4:13 girl myself ????

Thank you for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!