Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

WANTED: Motivated, Helpful Friends!

Just as the title says, I want to fill up my friends list with people who are here for the long run, and who are serious about their weight loss. I will try to be as helpful and motivational as I possibly can. ♥

Replies

• klyn05
    klyn05 Posts: 88 Member
    I would love to share support and motivation as well :) I am here every day & in it for the long haul! Feel free to add me (anyone who is active also)!
  • Yay! Request sent :)
  • CarlaNeverGivenUp
    CarlaNeverGivenUp Posts: 108 Member
    I'm here for the long haul! Feel free to add me! It's always a great day for a new MFP friend!
  • am also here for the long haul n looking for motivated friends so feel free to add me!! :smile:
  • Jettisson
    Jettisson Posts: 24 Member
    I will be here for quite a while, so feel free to add me.
  • Thank you guys (:
  • Sarahwithlove22
    Sarahwithlove22 Posts: 16 Member
    I sent a friend request :)
  • josywosy
    josywosy Posts: 49 Member
    I'm here for the long haul & looking for motivated friends as well :0)
  • I admit I've been gone for a minute, but I"m honestly planning to be more active and it'd be awesome if ya'll added me!
  • Darcie45
    Darcie45 Posts: 52 Member
    I sent you a friend request! i need motivation too and plan on being here for the long haul!
  • sianeth17
    sianeth17 Posts: 9 Member
    Heya, im new here. Looking for some helpful friends to give me a kick up the bum and to keep me on tract. Got to loose this excess weight!!!
  • Deadlay
    Deadlay Posts: 135 Member
    Helpful - check
    Motivated - check
    Long haul - check

Feel free to add me!
  • WannabeStressFree
    WannabeStressFree Posts: 340 Member
    hi everyone!
    I'm here daily and bent on losing weight the healthy way and maintaining it for life. Please feel free to friend me, I try to be motivating and encouraging-
    xo