Do MIRRORS put weight on you?

Options
2»

Replies

• CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    I think mine does. My apartment has paneling all on the walls and doors, so my mirror curves out.

Why would the paneling make your mirror curve?

The mirror is not able to hang up flat. I don't know the exact word for stupid bumps on the wall, lol.

the interior designer in me wants to tear that paneling down for you, how awful.

The bathroom is so small, your knees touch the toilet when you are doing your business.

Your bathroom has two toilets? How else would your knees touch the toilet while you're using a toilet at the same time....I'm confused. I had a small apartment where the bathtub was only about 12 inches from the front of the toilet. (But I learned it was great for holding books to read while soaking in the tub!) So been there on that point :)
  • LionneElle
    Options
    Sooo what size mirror is actually accurate? lol
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Yes absolutely, especially the floor length ones. They must weigh at least 50 pounds!
  • tigerlily886
    tigerlily886 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I think mine does. My apartment has paneling all on the walls and doors, so my mirror curves out.

Why would the paneling make your mirror curve?

The mirror is not able to hang up flat. I don't know the exact word for stupid bumps on the wall, lol.

the interior designer in me wants to tear that paneling down for you, how awful.

The bathroom is so small, your knees touch the toilet when you are doing your business.

Your bathroom has two toilets? How else would your knees touch the toilet while you're using a toilet at the same time....I'm confused. I had a small apartment where the bathtub was only about 12 inches from the front of the toilet. (But I learned it was great for holding books to read while soaking in the tub!) So been there on that point :)

Wow my mind is somewhere else. Your knees touch the tub.
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    I have several full length mirrors in my house. There's one in a piece of furniture in our front hall that I call my gross mirror. Whenever i check myself out in that one, I look swollen & dumpy. It's kind of funny TBH. The other ones are the real me I think. I hope lol.