Friends from Arab Gulf or anywhere

Options
talamer
talamer Posts: 516 Member
Hey all,

I have been on MFP since March 2012! and I have done an amazing job so far in loosing weight and change my lifestyle to healthy, which makes me very proud of myself! I have lost around 24kg and looking forward to build some muscles, tone up and get ripped ;)!

All thanks going to God and then to my supportive friends who always supported me and been there for me!

I'm looking for more supportive friends from anywhere in the world! but I I preferred ppl who lives in Arab Gulf or any other countries near who have the same timing zone (ex. Middle eat, UK..etc)!!

Feel free to FR me and hopefully we support each other!!

Tal!

Replies

• myfavoritepinkmartini
    Options
    Hi Tal!

I wanted to say "hello" and congratulate you on your weight loss to date! I actually JUST started MFP (today was my first official day) and I know without a shadow of a doubt that I will do well. However, I honestly believe that support is key in this journey so while I live in Los Angeles (I know you mentioned wanting friends from your area / same time zone), please know that I would be happy to share in your weight loss journey (and welcome a friend myself). I generally stay up extremely late to work (I am the ultimate night owl!), so keeping in touch will be no problem.

Best,

Patrizia
  • mayancoh
    mayancoh Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Well done! amazing weight loss!
  • StayingTrue79
    Options
    Hey yall - I'm an American living in Dubai so feel free to hit me up!
  • talamer
    Options
    Hi Tal!

I wanted to say "hello" and congratulate you on your weight loss to date! I actually JUST started MFP (today was my first official day) and I know without a shadow of a doubt that I will do well. However, I honestly believe that support is key in this journey so while I live in Los Angeles (I know you mentioned wanting friends from your area / same time zone), please know that I would be happy to share in your weight loss journey (and welcome a friend myself). I generally stay up extremely late to work (I am the ultimate night owl!), so keeping in touch will be no problem.

Best,

Patrizia

Hey Partizia,

Thank you so much! FR sent already :)

What u said is absolutely right and I would be more than happy to have u in my FL :) !! Good luck in ur journey :)

Tal
  • talamer
    Options
    Well done! amazing weight loss!

Thank you so much :) !! wishing u all the best!
  • talamer
    Options
    Hey yall - I'm an American living in Dubai so feel free to hit me up!

Hey,

Will be happy to have u on my FL! FR sent ;)!!
  • talamer
    Options
    Bump! :)
  • myfavoritepinkmartini
    Options
    Good morning Tal,

Thank you for adding me to your friend's list. I just added you a minute ago ............... I didn't have any internet service for FOUR hours this evening which makes me crazy so I was just watching old movies to keep myself entertained at this very early Sunday morning in Los Angeles.

I look forward to getting to know you and supporting each other in this ongoing endeavor (with all its ups and downs - I believe we call this "life").

Best,

Patrizia
  • minisumo
    minisumo Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss, Tal! Whereabouts in the Gulf are you? I'm in Dubai, feel free to add me :)
  • vernellbrosious
    Options
    I live in IL. today is my first day to myfitnesspal.
    I hope to learn from others and enrich myself with all the knowledge I can on losing and keeping off the weight.
    Congratz on what you have achieved already. I am so proud of you. hopefully one day you and others can be proud of me.
  • talamer
    Options
    Good morning Tal,

Thank you for adding me to your friend's list. I just added you a minute ago ............... I didn't have any internet service for FOUR hours this evening which makes me crazy so I was just watching old movies to keep myself entertained at this very early Sunday morning in Los Angeles.

I look forward to getting to know you and supporting each other in this ongoing endeavor (with all its ups and downs - I believe we call this "life").

Best,

Patrizia

Good morning :)

it is not a problem dear!

looking forward to getting know u better and support u as well :) you living in LA? interesting bcoz I always wanted to visit LA!

Regards,

Tal
  • talamer
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss, Tal! Whereabouts in the Gulf are you? I'm in Dubai, feel free to add me :)

Thank you so much! I'm from Bahrain :) we are neighbors!

Nice to meet yea!

FR alrdy sent to u!!

Tal
  • tas3980
    tas3980 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Good evening Tal!

Very please to meet your acquaintance. I live in Abu Dhabi and would be honored to be friends with someone as dedicated and driven as you, oh wait, I am ;-P

Haha!
  • talamer
    Options
    I live in IL. today is my first day to myfitnesspal.
    I hope to learn from others and enrich myself with all the knowledge I can on losing and keeping off the weight.
    Congratz on what you have achieved already. I am so proud of you. hopefully one day you and others can be proud of me.

Thank you so much! ur account is deactivated!
  • talamer
    Options
    Good evening Tal!

Very please to meet your acquaintance. I live in Abu Dhabi and would be honored to be friends with someone as dedicated and driven as you, oh wait, I am ;-P

Haha!

Good evening Trina :) !!

hahaha Thank you very much for the sweet compliment! I do live in Bahrain and woow nice to meet yeah! I'm the one who should be honored to have a friend like u ;) !! and ohhh yes we are alrdy!! :P LOL!

Tal xx
  • talamer
    Options
    Bump!
  • RebeccaLockwood78
    RebeccaLockwood78 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

I'm in the UAE and a newbie this week so feel free to add me.
    Cheers!
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    Already on your friends list.... but just posting in case there's other Gulf people around here :)

I'm British, living in Bahrain

Don't even talk to me about the internet service here. VIVA's name is mud in my household right now............!!!!! :grumble: :explode:
  • Helenca76
    Helenca76 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm in Abu Dhabi, think I may be the only one?? Been on MFP since June and log everyday. Finding that not everything I eat here had the calorie content on the packaging!

Feel free to add me :-)
  • Helenca76
    Helenca76 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Good evening Tal!

Haha!

Yay, am not the only one in Abu Dhabi!!