Best Sports Bra?

Options
13»

Replies

• Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Just wondering if the under armour and shock absorbers fit true to your regular bra size? Or any of the other brands mentioned.

ETA: I'm a 34DD
  • Vailara
    Vailara Posts: 2,452 Member
    Options
    The Panache sports bras that I like fit similarly to a Fantasie bra. You need to take your actual underbust measurement as the band size rather than adding inches. For instance, my underbust is 33" and I'm wearing a 34" band size, which is not tight.

I can't fit an Enell because they don't seem to allow for big cup size. I have never found shock absorbers to be comfortable, so can't speak for them.
  • laurenmgrasso
    Options
    I'm not that size, but a few of my friends are. They just double up on sports bras. Double the coverage and half the bounce.
  • Maile_131
    Maile_131 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort - Fiona style. Best I've found and I've researched a lot!
  • fufi04
    fufi04 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    <----See this happy face? Moving Comfort did that :happy:
  • feitian
    feitian Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am a 38C and I have been struggling with finding a good bra for working out and minimizing bounce. I tried Nike sports bra (racerback) in XL and thought it absorbed sweat well while keeping me cool and dry. However, it did not hold my bust well and it was on the thinner side. I have been more happy using my Size L Victoria's Secret Sports Bra. It has a sexy cut to it and holds quite well. There's also enough padding on it where things don't show through. However, it does fit tighter than the Nike one and it does not keep me as dry.
  • jennpaulson
    jennpaulson Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    2013-08-18_03-40-59.png

2013-08-18_03-41-08.png

I bought this bra about 3 1/2 years ago and didn't wear it till recently, because I never followed through on my plans to work out. Now that I have been working out and walking/jogging while wearing this bra for the past 6 months I absolutely love it!! It is true to size, I am a 34HH in Panache balconnet styles and that is what size my Shock Absorber is also.
  • robin_d26
    Options
    Moving Comfort MAIA it is great for those who D or bigger. Love it!
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    Yes, I do this as well. Mainly because I'm poor. I just wear my regular bra with a cheapo 3 for $10 sport bra over top.
  • jawilliams31
    Options
    I too use Freya and Panache! Freya is by far my favorite and they have adorable bathing suits. Expensive but well worth the investment.

Before turning 21, I used to wear the cute cotton sports bras, but I will never be able to do that again, lol. I went from a nice 36C to 36GG. The drastic growth was due to weight gain and genetics. I have lost 40 lbs since but my size has only gone down to a 36FF. Realizing that I will never be a 36C again, I went to Nordstroms to be properly fitted. My favorite everyday bras are the Elomi's, super cute and very very supportive. I use Freya for my sports bras and bathing suits. My shape has drastically changed since wearing proper bras. Please please do yourself a favor and get properly fitted!