Newbie needs weight loss buddies!!

jz0520
jz0520 Posts: 2
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Hi everyone. I'm just starting today (again....have tried every diet on the planet but what it really comes down to is me sticking to a diet and keeping focused on my long term goal). I would love some buddies to help me get there. I am using the app to track and know tracking is absolutely necessary. Looking forward to the journey! I have 40 lbs to lose.

Replies

• noz1982
    noz1982 Posts: 12 Member
    hi, add me!
    im in the same boat, starting again and got 40lbs to lose too. am starting my new excercise routine today! i am sooooooooooooo not looking forward to it, hoping it well help with losing !
  • b_stroke
    b_stroke Posts: 14 Member
    Hey Guys Im always looking for weight loss buddies, Im starting on MFP all over again, please feel free to add me. I can always use a few buddies to give me a kick in the pants when im slacking!
  • friends request has been sent
  • dga226
    dga226 Posts: 224 Member
    feel free to add me i lost r50 all ready but still looking to lose more i am at 259 lbs now
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Feel free to add me if you'd like. I'd love to help
  • Eastern_Echo23
    Eastern_Echo23 Posts: 198 Member
    feel free to add me! i lost 16 kg so far but got about 16 more to lose... :D
  • BarbaraC47
    BarbaraC47 Posts: 175 Member
    You cn add me, I've got such a long way to go still and every new friend helps me along that road :flowerforyou:
  • jlmrn53
    jlmrn53 Posts: 1
    I also would like wt loss buddies. I too need to lose 40lbs by Thanksgiving--i think I can do it
  • Feel free to add me too!
  • Good luck on your journey! Feel free to add me! :)
  • Suzyqall72
    Suzyqall72 Posts: 105
    You can add me. I am just getting back to MFP, and we all need to stick together to get this thing done!:smile:
This discussion has been closed.