Getting back into shape! "Insanity" to start

Options
Hi all

Just joined, usually use Livestrong but i find this better and more geared for the UK. Im into my third week of insanity to give my fitness the kick it needs to getting back into shape.

all the best

danny

Replies

• vernellbrosious
    Options
    I am no where near the insanity work out if that is what you are doing.
    Then again I am truly over weight. working right now on staying on the bike alone at the gym for 30 minutes straight, and that is a push for me as it is. I worked myself up to that. my next step is 45 minutes on the bike.
    I work with other machines to, just not sure what I should be working with. I can't afford a trainer. God knows I could use that knowledge. so right now I am just pushing a long with what I can.
    Any advice? I'm looking for help.
  • dannyS1KRR
    Options
    hi. i would seriously consider buying / downloading insanity. to begin with just do the 20 min warm up for a couple of weeks.....condition your body to get used to what is to come. 20 mins warm up will be much more worthwhile than an hour of steady pedaling on a bike trust me......

when u feel your coping with the warm up then move on to the 60 day program......ive lost 2 inches off my waist in 2 weeks, but you have to be strict with your diet or you wont see the quick results that they say you will. google insanity results for women....there are some great success stories and pictures around, i cannot recommend it enough for weight loss....but you have to really want to do it!!! its not easy, but its only 40 to 50 mins out your day......best of luck :-)
  • miamiink89
    miamiink89 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    If you don't feel confident with Insanity use fitnessblender.com. I started off with that and had great results! They have so many videos and they also have 8 week programmes. It helped give me confidence in my fitness. After using those videos I have now moved on to insanity. Add me if you want.