Any UK people on here

Options
Looking for UK friends to help motivate and kick me up the bum on this weight loss journey. I will return the favour. You dont have to be from tge UK anyone can add me :)
*determined*

Replies

• Hey hun, Im from the UK! :) just joined here today!
  • Spikethered
    Options
    Yep, also from the UK:)
  • RLPearce92
    Options
    yep i am, i need some motivation too!
  • poohbear1958
    poohbear1958 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi, also from the UK - feel free to add me as I can give support.
  • sianeth17
    sianeth17 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yay :)
  • trolly91
    trolly91 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    From the UK too, anyone feel free to add me. I log on daily and like to give support and motivation :)
  • Fattackler2013
    Fattackler2013 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MyFitnessPal. I'm from the UK too. Feel free to add me. Good luck with your weight loss journey :)
  • Newmeinthemaking
    Options
    Hi also from the UK, joined in January & never logged in or used the site, logged on again Friday night & started my food diary & journey yesterday. Did low carb for about 3 weeks hence the difference in weight from Jan to now. Low carb is not for me long term so here I am & I love this site already, can't praise it enough, wonderful people, great advice & tips, why I didn't explore it further in January goodness knows. Happy to be friends & I share my food diary also, that way people can offer me advice if things don't go well :-)
  • JustMeee333
    Options
    From the UK too, there is actually a team UK group; http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/167-team-uk

Just click 'Join Group'.