30 day before/after photo challenge 4

30 day before and after photo challenge that starts August 18th - September 16th! Now, the way it works is : you take your before picture, measurements, your 30 day goal, and for 30 days you do whatever workout or exercise of your choosing. I have daily logs in which you log in and tell us how your day was, what you did, what you struggle with, etc. and after 30 days we take our after photos and compare. It's an all FEMALE group and it's a PRIVATE group so only members of the group see what's going on. If you would like to join, please comment below.

Replies

• getyourbeans
    getyourbeans Posts: 80 Member
    I didn't know a group like this existed, but I did happen to start a new exercise routine yesterday and I took "before" pictures this morning, so it seems like serendipitous timing for me! would love to join.
  • Gianna44
    Gianna44 Posts: 124
    I would love to join this - it's exactly what I need right now! I won't be able to take my "before" photos until tonight. Thanks for staring this.
  • I would also like to join. I too had already planned to take my before pic this morning and start my new regimen. I am also going to do the 30 day squat / ab challenge if anyone is interested in doing this with me.
  • coral_b
    coral_b Posts: 264 Member
    I've just taken pictures after 30 day shred. Am starting swimming and Ripped in 30 along with 5k jog/ walk once a week. I'm in! would love to see the results of varying my exercise!
  • abyssfully
    abyssfully Posts: 410 Member
    I'd like to join!
  • Girlrose
    Girlrose Posts: 127 Member
    I would like to join! I am about to start 30 Day Shred today, so this is perfect timing. :D
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    hmmm....I'm in =)
  • lauraellie10
    lauraellie10 Posts: 273 Member
    Yes pls can I join x
  • sent the requests out. we are on day 2, so if anyone else wants to join just comment below!
  • mjgo56
    mjgo56 Posts: 93 Member
    I am in, but I can't seem to find where we are to post pictures for the official "start"...August 18th? Today is the 21st. I would just as soon use the after photos from challenge 3....