30 second slim by Josie Gibson..

Options
wwemily
wwemily Posts: 17 Member
I've just started this HIIT Dvd..Has anyone had any progress with it??

Replies

• mamamia29
    mamamia29 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Havent tried it yet, but I really like her so might do in the future.

So whats YOUR thoughts on it? Any ggod??
  • wwemily
    wwemily Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm finding it difficult to be honest but have read a few reviews and everyone has said it gets easier!
    Its alot of squats,burpees & press-ups ! x
  • melihickey
    melihickey Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started doing this dvd on sunday 28th April and have done it everyday (minus 1) since. I haven't weighed myself since then so I can't report on any progress in that respect, however, I'm really enjoying it and already finding it easier. I found it quite difficult like you at the start, mostly because I struggled with technique, for example I am terrible at press ups so that really slows me down with some of the exercises, but I'm already improving :) My biggest tip is to ignore the level order, having done all 3 levels I would consider level 1 to be the hardest! Followed by 3 and then number 2 is the easiest, so if you're struggling maybe start with level 2.
    Hope that's helpful!
  • ceecib
    ceecib Posts: 2
    Options
    I love this dvd and have been doing if for 6 weeks or so.

I have to disagree with Melihickey as I find level 3 the easiest, followed by level 1 and then level 2 is the hardest. I have seen a lot of people disagreeing on which levels are the best to start off with so you are better off trying them yourself and seeing what you think.
  • amandaanderson2786
    amandaanderson2786 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    bump 4 l8r
  • ceecib
    ceecib Posts: 2
    Options
    I do all 3 levels together, I do my own short warm up then I skip to the second set of exercises on level 1 and repeat that twice (as he goes through them too slowly the first time)...then I skip to the second set of level 2 and repeat twice and then do the same for level 3. I don't do the warm ups or cool downs for any of the levels as I am already warmed up but I do take a break of around 2 minutes in between levels, so it only takes between 35 and 40 minutes to complete all 3 levels.

This dvd increased my fitness so quickly as I was very unfit before, I started just doing level 1 and after a few days I was able to do level 1 and 1 set of exercises of level 2, then after a couple of weeks I could do level 1 and 2 together and then again after another couple of weeks I could do all 3 together.
  • woodwell28
    Options
    How does this DVD work? Do you do level 1 one day, then level 2 the next, then level 3 the next and keep alternating like that? Or do you work on level 1 for a while and then progress up the levels?

Thanks
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!