30 day shred, BFBM, and NMTZ!! Any Results for Inspiration?

Options
I just ordered Jillan Michaels 30 Day Shred, Banish Fat and Boost Metabolism, and No More Trouble Zones! they come in the mail Sept 27th and i wanna start when i move into my new house around October!

I am very confident it will works especially while following MFP! Any Pictures or Results? Thanks!! :flowerforyou:

I have 70 lbs to lose and i need inspiration!!

Replies

• rachey121
    rachey121 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I did the 30 day shred for 2 weeks and lost 5 pounds! Im sure some of it was water weight but hey its a start. Now i'm onto insanity :)
  • Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    wow thats awesome!!
  • thatyogagirl
    thatyogagirl Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi!, I'll be finishing the 30DS next Monday. So far, I haven't lost that much weight, but my clothes are fitting a lot better, I feel stronger and tighter, I'll be posting my results next week. Feel free to add me. I've been thinking about it, and after I finish, I will probably start a second round.
  • kooltray87
    kooltray87 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I did the 30 day shred for 2 weeks and lost 5 pounds! Im sure some of it was water weight but hey its a start. Now i'm onto insanity :)

Why only 2 weeks?
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    I haven't done NMTZ or BFBM. I've done 30DS, Ripped in 30, Kickbox FastFix & am now doing 6 Week 6 Pack. My results from the first 3 are shown in my ticker. Start & finish 30DS are the leftmost 2, end of RI30 is in the middle & start & finish KBFF are the rightmost pictures. Jillian's programs definitely work. My start weight (doing JM DVDs) was 158.3. I now weigh 139.6, so that's just under 20 lbs I've lost doing her DVDs.

Best wishes for much success to you!
  • moriaht
    moriaht Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I LOVE 30 Day Shred!

Before I was mostly doing cardio at the gym, but when I added the 30 Day Shred 2-3x a week, all of a sudden everyone started to notice my weight loss and I have noticed I am really tightening up. It's freaking brutal (especially because I use 10 lb weights) but so worth it! Sorry, no pics yet!
  • amy32lynn
    amy32lynn Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I think all 3 are fantastic workouts and you will get results !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good luck!!!!!!!!!!
  • srhershey
    srhershey Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the 30 Day Shred. I noticed more of a loss in inches than in scale numbers, which I'm absolutely happy with. Take your measurements. You will be gaining muscle while losing weight and if you just go by the scale, you wont see a change. Stick with the program. It's only 30 days, 10 days for each level. I found that around my 6th day of each level, I was getting bored with it, but I kept telling myself it's only just over 20 minutes, and I only have 4 more days until the next level. You will be sore when you first do the workout, but keep with it and do in everyday. I found that after starting the program, and others in the past, eventhough I was really sore, it was easier to work through the pain the next day rather than wait a few days for the pain to go away.
  • rachey121
    Options
    I was waiting for insanity to arrive, it was backordered so it took forever so i did the 30DS in the mean time
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    HeavyLiftGirl Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    I did the 30-Day shred (before/afters first pics in my profile), No more trouble zones (before/after in profile) and lastly, 6-pack in 6-weeks.

Here is my success post: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/745439-done-with-jillian-michael-s-6-pack-in-6-weeks-pics

Good luck!
  • rachey121
    Options

Why only 2 weeks?

I was waiting for insanity to arrive, it was backordered so it took forever so i did the 30DS in the mean time
  • felblossom
    felblossom Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I did my first day of 30DS today! It wasn't as brutal as I'd feared (I'm ridiculously unfit!) but I suspect I'll be very sore tomorrow :)
  • Bearface115
    Options
    I did it once, but it kept freezing bc it was downloaded or i did it from Youtube and it kept stopping, and i became devotivated, but now that i'll have the actual DVD's i hope to be a beast and get my body back!
  • Bearface115
    Options
    Any other inspirations? i am looking to start this back up again!