need friends to keep me motivated

Options
slspry1
slspry1 Posts: 27 Member
:smile: hi my name is sharon and so far on my own i have lost 1st since joining again i have lost another 4lb but now find that i am slipping as none of my friends are on diets and i need someone to talk to on the bad days and celebrate with on the good ones.

Replies

• emilykealeypierce
    Options
    hey(: im Emily and I feel like I have the same problem. id love to help keep you motivated, were all in this journey together.
  • allimansell
    Options
    I am the same way! Let's help one another! :)
  • junebugmoss
    junebugmoss Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey, you can add me as a friend, I will be here a long time, cause I have a lot of weight to lose. I would love to have someone to talk with too. Having someone to talk with encourages you to do better, I think anyway.
  • serenere
    serenere Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    All my friends are thin....and don't need to diet. That's also why I joined this community! feel free to add me and let's help each other :)
  • poohbear1958
    poohbear1958 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for mutual support.
  • laurabelle888
    laurabelle888 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Rooooose
    Rooooose Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ;) I do 5:2 fasting.
  • AshFos83
    Options
    Hi Sharon! I am a fresh newbie to MFP...this is my second week. I to am looking for support on those bad and good days. Feel free to add me...I am always looking to support others in their journey. I am an active member I post everyday and have an open food diary as well.

Have a fantastic day!
  • Peapod57
    Peapod57 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

guess Im in the same boat as everyone else here - I find it much easier to have friends that I can communicate with on a daily basis ...Im not a particularly 'needy' person but the motivation I get from talking to someone on a daily basis is massive ....anyone feeling they can put up with me, I would love to hear from you ....

x
  • MVTM28MD
    Options
    Add me...
  • darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    I'm here. Add me. I feel I'm in the same boat, my other is somewhat supportive. He wants me happy, but he'd rather see me plump. Feel free to add me. I could use the mutual support. I'm always on (seemingly) and always have a "Good job" and supportive words.
  • lizziecheek
    lizziecheek Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    5th day on MFP. When you say "add me" does that mean I will receive a friend request? Anyway, add me! I have 160 pounds overall I want to lose and my main goal right now is not to binge. I eat very healthy balanced meals however when I binge I can consume 5,000-10,000 calories in one sitting. I have been struggling a long time trying to break the binge pattern. I have been using posts to help me and I would love mutual support. I too have very healthy friends where weight is not an issue. At this time I am unable to work out with them due to I am so deconditioned.
  • leese007
    leese007 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello...Add me too :)
  • sarapies
    sarapies Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Pick me pick me!! I'm new here and I'd love to have some pals for support too!
  • steffi38
    Options
    Hey. I'm new too. Just started today. Feel free to add me.
  • cornell9903
    cornell9903 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I have found that since I started looking for friends on here, I have wanted to log in more and thought about what I was going to eat so that I didn't go over my points. We are all in this together and we can win:)
  • phitandphree
    phitandphree Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I agree! Once I started having friends it was so much more motivating to log in. Than a lady I've become good friends with we started a facebook group for support combined with MFP. We all mostly use MFP a few people are use other sites, but than use facebook to do things like share recipes, share motivational quotes, tip of the day, cooking gadgets, food finds, food and workout challenges for each week. (Not mandatory) have a file section for free at home workouts. If anyone is looking to grow their friends list come join us, and join in the other benefits as well.
    Facebook: MFP Group Challenges
  • checkp0int
    checkp0int Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Need motivation please add me i just started , thanks everyone
  • ravegee
    ravegee Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone. I log in daily, my exercises are open, and my diary is also open. I also log in multiple times a day.
  • laurabelle888
    laurabelle888 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)