I finished Insanity today :)

Options
13»

Replies

• Lyssa021
    Lyssa021 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    wow! congrats! so proud of you! i have been wanting to try this so bad.. and so afraid that i will give up.. :( but seeing how amazing ur transformation is i am for sure going to try this! i hope my results are just as good as yours!! :)
  • Porcelaine22
    Porcelaine22 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    You sounds just like me having said you were the laziest person beforehand and you look like you started around the same weight as me...

Seriously girl you look so beautiful and in such good shape!! You are massive inspiration to me!

I just finished my second week of insanity and I love it, i really would LOVE to see results like this!!

You are amazing!!!! :heart: :love: :love: :love: :love:
  • Anna_Joys_Journey
    Anna_Joys_Journey Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    40 pounds!!! That's incredible! I start Insanity today, I hope I can have results like YOU! You are a beast!! :D
  • awnye
    awnye Posts: 15
    Options
    Thank you for posting this. I'm seriously looking at Success Stories to try and motivate myself to do day 24 of Insanity. It would be so easy to quit... but man do i want to lose the weight! ha. You look fantastic! I'm so scared of month two!

Can I ask you how you approached the whole thing? I can tell I have improved, but I still can't do the whole thing at the pace and intensity as the people in the video. Did you get there?

Which workout did you dread the most? lol. Pushups are SO HARD!

Anyway, Super Duper congrats on finishing. You've inspired me for the day, so i better hop to it. most literally (Why so much jumping Shawn T? I'm sure the people who live below me hate me.)
  • catwomun
    catwomun Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this. I am going through a separation/divorce so where I used to have a little support, now I have none. It's inspiring that you have lost so much! Get on with your awesome self! :D
  • MissSaturday
    MissSaturday Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    congratulationssssssssss
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm an Insanity dropout because it was so tough on my knees...I really want to try again though!
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    wow congratulations you look amazing
  • WatchandWeight
    WatchandWeight Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wow. Thank you all so much for your kind words. They mean so much to me! For the person asking how I approached Insanity.... I honestly took a dive head first and hoped I wouldn't land too hard. Months ago I was the heaviest I had ever been. I was depressed and hated my body. But my comfort was food. I ate when I was happy. I ate when I was sad. Everyone knew me as the "food girl" at work. I binged, every day. Literally thousands of calories every single day. Food was my escape. One day I woke up and decided that was enough. It was now or never. I had to do something. I bought the 30 Day Shred, dumped the crap from my kitchen and hoped this time would be the one that counted. I have tried shakes, pills and false promises. I did the 30DS for two weeks and seriously couldn't deal with Jillian. I also developed shin splints and was miserable. One day at work I saw the commercial with Shaun T and ended up searching for him on YouTube and did a video that was on there. It wasn't even day 1, but by the time I was finished I was sweating and felt amazing. I decided then to just go for it. Some days were hard. I hated Plyo and those power jumps. LOATHED them. But I made it. A girl who never did any exercise except lifting a fork to her mouth got through and anyone else can too. Just press play, and do your best. :)

I am sad to say I'm a p90x drop out. Tony bores me to tears and I hated it. I just started focus t25 in hopes of reaching my goal. :)
  • _xoxok
    _xoxok Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Great job!
  • faceoff4
    faceoff4 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    you look amazing and great job! Very inspirational! Keep up the great work :)
  • jiroos
    jiroos Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am down 40.4lbs and 38 inches total. I am so proud of myself for getting through this program. I have cried, puked, and wanted to give up. But I pressed play, every day, and I am so happy to say that I finished. This has been the most amazing journey of my life. I have lost weight, but I have gained confidence and so much self-love, and that was worth every tear and ounce of sweat, and days of sore muscles. I can't wait to start p90x and see where that takes me :)

121dds3.jpg

Just Amazing, is that the result of just one round or several? Amazed.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Excellent work! Keep it up!
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    fantastic work! You look great! You make me want to do Insanity again!
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Amazing results...congratulations.

8488541.png
  • chargers8709
    chargers8709 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look amazing! I am currently doing Insanity too.
    I have two more weeks! Hope to get the results you have.
  • BeautifullyB
    BeautifullyB Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!