30 y/o female, 100 lbs to lose... anyone similar out there?

Options

Replies

• kj26boys
    kj26boys Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Good for you for starting and getting a week under your belt. Feel free to add me as well. I'm 35 also looking to lose 100 lbs.
  • Itsjustme86
    Itsjustme86 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I am 27 with about 80-90lbs to lose! Feel free to add me!
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I will be 34 in December, I have 3 kiddos ages 6,3, and almost 1. I started at 250 have lost 25 and would like to get to 150 then re-evaluate what I need from there. You are not alone
  • ambermpage
    ambermpage Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    33 y/o with 100 to lose, a husband and two dogs also! Keep up the good work. Feel free to friend me if you would like!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    Way to go. I'm 37 have a 100 to lose and love offering support. add me if you'd like.
  • Slulik
    Slulik Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    29 here, and I have lost 67 pounds thus far and about another 50-60 to go!! Feel free to add me, love having new folks to help with the motivation.
  • Aishteru85
    Aishteru85 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    28 y/o here! 95 lbs to lose. Lets support and motivate each other! :smile:
  • fitaftrbaby
    Options
    yup me too. Ive lost 15 and have about 110 to go. add me if you would like. always looking for more friends to share this journey with also i keep myself motivated with instagram its another great tool to use, my user name is nayasmum
  • JennPrebs
    JennPrebs Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I am 28 only 5ft tall. All together about 90 lbs to lose. I did lose like 40.... gained a little back... went off track for a while now I am more dedicated than ever to get all these stupid years of cheeseburgers, pizza and beers off my body!!
  • celcey
    celcey Posts: 32
    Options
    34 female from TX here but a bit taller so I have twice as much to loose.
    I've been o-nboard for a month now and am down 20lbs. You are in GREAT COMPANY here. I have met some really terrific and supportive people, and I am glad we are linked in this journey.
    My goal is to lose 200 lbs and I am a daily logger...if you believe in the power of honesty and positivity, feel free to send a note to me for an ad. :flowerforyou:
  • sarasmiles124
    sarasmiles124 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 31 with about 100-120 to lose. Add me if you would like!
  • catwomun
    catwomun Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 31 and I have about 148 more pounds to go. I have been laying about but no longer! We can do it! Add me if you like. I keep the app on my phone so we can encourage each other.
  • fatty2fabulous77
    fatty2fabulous77 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am 35yr old and have 100+ to loose I am married mom of 4 :) you can add me if you like iam in it for the long haul and log daily!! good luck
  • kristy_n0831
    kristy_n0831 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Less than two weeks from turning 29 and from NC. I'm 6'1 so I'm starting with a goal of 50 lbs. then seeing what needs to happen from there. Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • lgriffin78
    lgriffin78 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 34 but im also looking for new friends that can help motivate me. Im in the Atlanta area but would love to be a support system.
  • FirecrackerJess
    FirecrackerJess Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I am new here, and also have 100-130 lbs to lose. I am 29 almost 30 and I am just so tired of being over weight. I struggle with it all the time. You can add me if you like.
  • shonaj80
    shonaj80 Posts: 16
    Options
    Hi :)

I am 33 and have at least 80lbs to loose ( not sure what to set my goal at yet so am aiming for 80lb to start) ..I have struggled for a long time but am in a good place this time. I would be happy to be pals on here. I find the support and motivation great and I love supporting others too :) Am happy for anyone to add me!

Happy Monday everyone!

Shona
  • rsum77
    rsum77 Posts: 30
    Options
    I have 113 to loose. Only down 16 so far. It's so much easier to put on than take off. MFP is here for you. The motivation is outstanding.
  • pancakesmajor
    pancakesmajor Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'm tired of being fat. I gained 100 lbs during the past 6 years and it's time to lose those 100 lbs. I'm looking for anyone else in a similar situation. I'm 30 (turn 31 in December). 5'5", 233 lbs. Married. No kids. Two dogs, two cats. Live in San Antonio, TX. Work in HR. I've successfully counted my calories for 1 week now!

Aloha! We're in similar situations right now. I'm 31, 5'4, and 229lbs. Married, no kids or pets. Living in Honolulu, HI. Have been logging on and off for awhile; hit 30 consecutive days of logging but missed a day, so starting the count over again. Hope we can be MFP buddies!
  • kmm8784
    kmm8784 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your first week!!! Feel free to add me.. I just turned 29, 5'4" and have close to 100 to lose as well!