• adamalle
    adamalle Posts: 88 Member
    Anyone can add me if they like - OP I've added you :smile:
  • ssm_1972
    ssm_1972 Posts: 396 Member
    All are Welcome without any discrimination :wink:
  • CardiC333
    CardiC333 Posts: 68 Member
    Hey there, I'm also new. No friends, and still trying to figure out what I'd like to share on my profile.
    Updates by the end of this weekend!! I have 20lbs to go, but I'm strength training too!
    I was at 240, now I'm at 170 and ai want to be at 150. Im also pretty muscular, so I hold the weight
    Pretty well in most areas. But as you know 240 is big for someone under 5'5. So I desprately
    Need to tone this body up. Lets get fit together! Xo
  • suziastro
    suziastro Posts: 56 Member
    Hi, Feel free to add me :)x
  • Fattackler2013
    Fattackler2013 Posts: 142 Member
    I'm relatively new here too and so far I've done very well, it's so easy and the people on here are very supportive. :) Welcome
    Feel free to add me. I'm always looking for new friends to share my weight loss stories with, to gather encouragement so that I don't feel bad about what I do, in order to remain motivated and I'm definitely willing to support others if/when possible.
  • LynnieG85
    LynnieG85 Posts: 157 Member
    Hi! I've been off the wagon for over 6 months but I'm back here a week and I'm feeling great already!! Feel free to add me, I'm always happy to motivate / be motivated!!!
  • xapril77x
    xapril77x Posts: 248 Member
    Awesome! Thx u all! =) I'm trying 2 get every1 added but if I miss u, add me... =)
  • cornell9903
    cornell9903 Posts: 7 Member
    Hi all,
    I've been in an on-again off-again relationship with MFP since 2008. It hasn't really helped much. I think I need to start making connections and friends on here to keep me motivated to log in everyday....it works for FB :tongue: Anyone interested, add me, I welcome the support.
  • ravegee
    ravegee Posts: 999 Member
    Feel free to add me anyone
  • rmellinger17
    rmellinger17 Posts: 31 Member
    Im always looking to add new friends! Please feel free to add me. I try to log on daily and make comments as well as log foods. This is not easy and I am going to make a great effort to stick to it! Im looking to loose overall 60 lbs, but have set some smaller personal goals!
  • laurabelle888
    laurabelle888 Posts: 16 Member
    Feel free to add me anyone. Been away from mfp for a year but rejoined 3 weeks ago and lost 5 pounds already :)
  • Meshell3786
    Meshell3786 Posts: 47 Member
    Newish on here too! I tried this out about 3 months ago...And fell off the workout wagon for a couple month But I'm Back and going strong can use all the support Open food Diaries and Encouragement I can get-- Feel free to add Me :)
  • newlife888
    newlife888 Posts: 83 Member
    I am back after a year of spotty eating/ exercise and regaining some weight. Time to get serious. I have 25 pounds to lose. Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • Sarahwithlove22
    Sarahwithlove22 Posts: 16 Member
    wow there is loads of people on here looking for support, feel free to add me anyone as well :)
  • Hey, I'm in Scotland here and use this site every day! its a wee gem so feel free to add me! always looking for new friends who'll motivate and support me and you'll get the same in return
  • JamieH1984
    JamieH1984 Posts: 86 Member
    I'm new here too and looking for weight loss buddies. Feel free to add me if you want to :bigsmile:
  • izahaira
    izahaira Posts: 14 Member
    restarting my journey. Hopefully i can perservere!
  • I am looking as well for some buddies to motivate me. I honestly think that I am finally ready to give this a honest go !!
  • Always here for encouragement and praise. Always helps :)

Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • Guys I'm new too and would love some more weight loss buddies :-) Add me!!!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.