Going for a slow walk Monday, August 19...Who's In?

Options
In the process of dealing with painful plantar's warts, but I'm gonna attempt a 2-2.5 mph 2-5 mile walk Monday August 19. Anyone want to "join" me?

I quote myself and post my success once complete!

You're doing your best!

9thChakra

Replies

• feelin_gr_8
    feelin_gr_8 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Good job :) I just walked about 7 hours over the last 2 days....it's a break day for me tomorrow as we have an 8 hour drive back home....but I'll be thinking of you and cheering you on! Anything is better than nothing!
  • 9thChakra
    9thChakra Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Thanks, man!
    :glasses:
  • nitza53
    nitza53 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I slapped my knee brace on and walked for 10 minutes and was proud to do that. I will be with you for 10.minutes tomorrow too. We do the best we can.
  • joshdann
    joshdann Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    My wife and I do 3.5ish miles together 3-4 times per week. It's nice time together, and it burns plenty of calories. Every time you go it gets a little easier, a little more fun, and the time passes a little faster. Enjoy your walk!
  • Daisy471
    Daisy471 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on walking this evening. I ran my first 8k yesterday and my legs are a bit stiff today. A nice walk should help!
  • oldandhealthier
    oldandhealthier Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I understand, I have RA in ankles and knees and you just have to walk through it. I try to do a mile a day at least so count me in.:drinker:
  • chai_masala
    chai_masala Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Plantar warts hurt like heck!!! I like your optimism.
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I have had that before, ouch. Today I'm going to join you!
  • krouse83
    krouse83 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I'll be walking today as well! I can't get to the gym today due to an evening meeting, my neck hurts, and I'm just feeling kinda run down. But I did bring my work out clothes and tennis shoes to work today. Even if its raining my butt is still getting a walk in! Keep your optimism and high spirits. Its very refreshing!
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Have you tried apple cider vinegar for your wart? It really works. Try putting an apple cider vinegar soaked cotton ball on it and cover it with duct tape. Leave it on overnight. If you do that daily the wart will go away. It's more affordable and more effective than having it frozen.
  • 9thChakra
    Options
    Just checking in.

Had a super-tough insomnia :yawn: night last night but still want to walk. I'll be making breakfast soon and thanks to the encouragement on here I'll be headed out for my walk after I eat.

I'll report back when I get in.

Do hope you can join in!

9thChakra
  • 9thChakra
    Options
    In the process of dealing with painful plantar's warts, but I'm gonna attempt a 2-2.5 mph 2-5 mile walk Monday August 19. Anyone want to "join" me?

I quote myself and post my success once complete!

You're doing your best!

9thChakra

And it's done!! I did it!! 3.6 MPH, 5.25 miles. I actually ran a little. There was also sitting involved. There's still time for you to go for a walk...can you do that for yourself? Let us know!

Take care.