Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

6 week update - Didn't think anything was working.....

2»

Replies

• MrsKerryParkin
    MrsKerryParkin Posts: 35 Member
    Wow, what an inspiration and what an amazing accomplishment. Like you, I have been on the MFP train for about 6 weeks, and to date have lost 3.5kgs, so am losing at about the same rate as you are. Seeing your progress picture is really motivating for me. I certainly can't see as big a change as that in my own body but know I must be on the right track.

Can I ask how tall you are and what your goal weight is?

:flowerforyou:

Thank you so much.

I can't see the change in my person but obviously pics dont lie so I'm happy to take that as proof for now :-)

I am about 5ft 3 tall and my goal is to reach down to 10st before allowing for a bit of gain when toning up

I'm sure you're doing just as well as me too... keep going :smile:
  • MrsKerryParkin
    Thanks again to all for your lovely comments, it's good to see there is a difference and I'm happy to keep plodding on and see where this journey takes me :heart:
  • srenea9
    srenea9 Posts: 142
    I can't believe no one has noticed! you look great!!:flowerforyou:
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    You have done a fantastic job!! Keep up the hard work and you will be so proud of yourself in the end! It is a great feeling to get to your goal! You CAN do it!!
  • Jerijoh
    Jerijoh Posts: 107
    Wow you're looking fabulous!
  • Alpina483
    Alpina483 Posts: 246 Member
    I cannot believe the difference is only 4 kg
    8-0
    I mean, I hate the word 'wow' but now seems to be the time to use it...wow.
  • The_GingerBeard_Man
    The_GingerBeard_Man Posts: 197 Member
    You look amazing! That is some very impressive results. Keep it up.
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Wonderful results...Your hard work sure shows....We all have slip up but getting back up is the key! You've done that!
  • MrsKerryParkin
    Thanks all, It's lovely to have something to keep you pushing along
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    congratulations!!
  • TasnimEz
    TasnimEz Posts: 280 Member
    Awesome results in such short period of time. Congrats!! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!