NEED NEW FRIENDS!! :)

Options

Replies

• vegamy
    vegamy Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me, I'm pretty much maintaining but still try to log my food every day and participate :-)
  • lorenzovonmatterhorn7549
    Options
    I've lost over 60lbs total. Feel free to add me.
  • aubreebudd
    aubreebudd Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! I am one who needs motivation and support to keep going! and would love to give it back! I am always looking for new easy meal and snack ideas that are toddler friendly too! I am a mother of 2 toddler boys, who are my 'Why?' I have about 32 more pounds I need to loose to be at my goal weight!!
  • melinda189
    Options
    feel free to add me! I am one who needs motivation and support to keep going! and would love to give it back! I am always looking for new easy meal and snack ideas that are toddler friendly too! I am a mother of 2 toddler boys, who are my 'Why?' I have about 32 more pounds I need to loose to be at my goal weight!!
    I just love your screen name :love:
  • EmmyBee
    EmmyBee Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me also!

I'm consistent with logging and tracking, and would love to support and motivate each other! I've lost 16 lbs so far and have another 25-35 to lose.
  • mkwongh
    mkwongh Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too :)
  • amaybee13
    amaybee13 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I've still got 20 to go.:smile:
  • RozayJones
    RozayJones Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I have 25 to lose and just started last week -AAHHH :noway:

Feel free to add me!
  • zombiesalad
    zombiesalad Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! That goes for anyone.

I'm 5'2 with 22 pounds to go.
  • aubreebudd
    aubreebudd Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    haha thanks!!
  • candifeola
    candifeola Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I could use some new more active friends as well please feel free to add me
  • gela130
    gela130 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I would love to add or be added to people on this thread. I have about 25-30 lose and need help!
  • kcegirl
    kcegirl Posts: 3
    Options
    I just started my journey so could use some friends as well. Even though I am in sales I promise not to sell you anything.

Brenda
  • Cyliesmom
    Cyliesmom Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I just joined a few days ago. I lost about 100 pounds from 2007 - 2008. gained back about 25 - very scary. Have lost some on my own, and now struggling with the proverbial last 10 - 15 pounds. I could use some friends on here for support.
  • JAsbabe2131
    JAsbabe2131 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I've been on here on and off for a while and tried different sites. Finally committing and making progress, but I need friends too! Any one can add me I love seeing bits of encouragement and seeing how everybody is doing!
  • chimebird
    chimebird Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi there, anyone is welcome to add me as well, I'm looking for new friends for sharing support and motivation. I've been on here for a year and a half and have about 15 lbs to go with 60 lbs down.
  • spoiledpuppies
    spoiledpuppies Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Hi there - I lost about 50 pounds almost 10 years ago. Managed to keep all but 10 pounds off over the 10 years. Since being active on MFP for the last month, I've taken off the 10, and would like to lose another 20. I'd love to have another friend who's motivated and committed.
  • McCrabby
    McCrabby Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I'm pretty new to mfp, and would love to meet new friends! I have around 20lbs to lose.
  • ashleynicole103009
    Options
    you can add me if you want, I only have 1 friend and that's my cousin, and she hardly ever logs on, I still have about 20to 25 pounds loose
  • xxhieixx
    xxhieixx Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want :) I have about 25lbs to lose