5 bags of sugar?

Losing_It
Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
I had my Monday morning weigh in..and I'm at 26 pounds LOST!!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

I was just thinking that's 5 bags of sugar...and I'm so freakin' happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love MFP!!! Thank all of you..ALL OF YOU..for your support. It's so inspiring to read all of your posts, the good & the bad. That's the thing..we ALL understand...the good days and the bad!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Losing_It
    I had my Monday morning weigh in..and I'm at 26 pounds LOST!!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

I was just thinking that's 5 bags of sugar...and I'm so freakin' happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love MFP!!! Thank all of you..ALL OF YOU..for your support. It's so inspiring to read all of your posts, the good & the bad. That's the thing..we ALL understand...the good days and the bad!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • sydenham24
    sydenham24 Posts: 33
    Congratulations Becky!!!
  • jdelisle
    jdelisle Posts: 1,050 Member
    That is so awesome, congrats!!!
  • SkinnyMama
    SkinnyMama Posts: 146
    Way to go! You're doing great!:flowerforyou:
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    wow! Great job! Keep up the awesome work! You inspire me chick!
  • julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    Wow, 5 bags of sugar! That really puts it into vivid perspective, doesn't it?!

Great job!
  • dmflynt
    dmflynt Posts: 196
    now try working out carrying 5 bags of sugar!!!!!!:noway:
  • Losing_It
    now try working out carrying 5 bags of sugar!!!!!!:noway:

LOL wouldn't that give everyone at the walk track something to talk about!!! Teeeheeeeheee:laugh:
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    good for you!!
  • destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Congrats. Keep up the good work.
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Imagine carting 5 of these bags around all day...WOW! It sure puts a "face" to the pounds doesn't it? YOU GO GIRL!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!