Level One of the Shred down! results!

I know that they aren't huge results but I'm really proud and as I'm stepping into level two tonight, I'm in need of some motivation. Don't let me give up guys!

I've gained some and lost some but ultimately ended up at 143 when I started at 146. I gave up soda -mostly.. And log everything I eat and drink which I recently found really helps. Other then that and the shred, not much changes. I lost a total of 6.5 inches so far as well. The shred it great, quick and simple. So if you're considering, just do it!

Day one-Day eight-Day fifteen

246kvig.png

And I'm pretty proud to see the sprouts of some possible abs...at least I hope!

1zphdaf.png

By the way sorry about the dirty mirrors, apparently by husband brushes his teeth like an animal. hahahaha ;)

Replies

• onandoff
    onandoff Posts: 122 Member
    Good job! Keep it up and make sure you post the final results. I'm sure they'll be great. It's a great little workout.
  • danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Thank you! It's great I love/hate it haha ;) and will be back to post up level 2 and 3 results!
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    Nice progress! 1 level down, 2 to go! Looking forward to your updates!

& yes, I see some definition there :happy:
  • DanoFerguson
    DanoFerguson Posts: 6 Member
    Awesome!
  • danirosevoelkel
    Thank you! Glad it's not just wishful thinking haha.
  • danirosevoelkel
    Level two results coming soon! It's not quite as bad as they say... ;)
  • Ladina1990
    Ladina1990 Posts: 137 Member
    I'm starting the shred on 9/1/2013 and im very impressed by your results, GREAT JOB!!
  • danirosevoelkel
    I'm starting the shred on 9/1/2013 and im very impressed by your results, GREAT JOB!!

Thank you! The shred it great, just be sure to take before pics and measurements. Because I felt stronger and slimmer but had no clue until I compared photos. Feel free to add me, I'm trying to stay motivated and enjoy keeping other on task :)
  • danirosevoelkel
    The end of Level 2! I'm doing 15 days a level by the way. So this is day 1/ day 8/ day 15 of level two.

Down 3 lbs and 9.5 inches all over since I started the shred! :)

Level three is in progress!

sd1d3o.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!