Quest bar flavors?

Options
Hey guys! I'm looking into buying a box of quest bars. I really wanted a variety box to try all the flavors, but the best I can find is 15 of them for 36 ( after shipping.) but GNC is having a sale for a box for around 22. It's a good deal and I'm looking into getting it. What flavor should I get? What's the best? Also, since I'm saving money, I figured I would look into getting single bars to get more variety. Where is the best place to purchase single bars at? Thanks!

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Honestly everyone likes different ones. I'd try them all. If you do a search on 'quest' here you should find a couple threads that have a link to a coupon for $10 off $20 or something in stores, and you could try them there.

My favorites are white chocolate raspberry, chocolate chip cookie dough, vanilla almond crunch and coconut cashew. I didn't like the lemon, apple pie and strawberry cheesecake ones at all.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I've only tried chocolate chip cookie dough, and coconut cashew. Coconut cashew is way better, IMO.
  • jbgolf52
    jbgolf52 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    GNC or vitamin shoppe both sell quest bars. My favorite is the chocolate chip cookie dough with PB&J in second. I also love the cravings PB cups, I switch between the three of those depending on what I'm craving each day. I'd recommend getting the sampler pack because then you can see which flavors you really enjoy.
  • Lindaspencer
    Lindaspencer Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    bump - as i too was thinking about ordering them - i love love love peanut butter so that was the one i was gonna try - i saw they had 2 with pb any suggestions -
  • msjamartin
    msjamartin Posts: 148
    Options
    Do not get the lemon..it was nasty. I have several regulars that I mix and match - mixed berry, vanilla crunch, chocolate chip, apple pie, coconut cashew, peanut butter supreme, cinnamon roll, strawberry cheesecake

The banana nut and new chocolate raspberry were just okay and the chocolate peanut butter and chocolate brownie I didn't really like that well but I could see someone else liking them. Just depends on if you are really into chocolate or not.

Never had peanut butter jelly...heard it was bad. So I'm staying away at this point.
  • melmckay99
    melmckay99 Posts: 358
    Options
    my fave is chocolate peanut butter, the peanut butter supreme is also very good but I am am a PB-a-holic. There aren't many flavors that I dont like actually, lol. Best way to eat em tho: put them in the microwave for 15-20 seconds. MMmmmmm soo good. Man i think I need a Quest bar now.
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Chocolate chip cookie dough is far and away the best, IMO. I do like the peanut butter and jelly and the peanut butter supreme bars, too. Their peanut butter CUPS, though, are gross. :-P
  • imhungry2012
    imhungry2012 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Brownie is my favorite!!!! We typically get them with other suppliments from bodybuilding.com ($25/box of 12) but usually discounted after we hit a certain dollar amount.

I do not reccommend the chocolate peanut butter cups, they are very chalky and have a weird after taste.

Quest bars are awesome!
  • ihammen
    ihammen Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    If you order directly from Quest, you can get a variety box of 12 for about 24.00. Plus if you go to Retailmenot.com, and type in Quest bars, you can get a code for free shipping.
  • rachiefofo
    rachiefofo Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    love love love the chocolate chip cookie dough!! I enjoyed the chocolate brownie one, but did not like the chocolate peanut butter one (had pieces of nuts in it too fyi)

I suggest to buy the singles and find the ones you like the best!

Recommend the cookie dough for sure tho! :-)
  • sobriquet84
    sobriquet84 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    applie pie and vanilla almond are my favorites by far. and i've tried all of them.
  • Lala_White
    Lala_White Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the Quest bars. I like most of them. Not fond of the mixed berry, chocolate peanut butter and the cinnamon roll. I haven't tried the new flavor (white chocolate raspberry)
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    The first time I bought them I bought a variety box from Amazon. Several different flavors. My kid ate most of them so I'm not sure which ones are better than others. I buy the single bars at GNC or my local Smoothie shop sells them too.
  • gossipkween
    gossipkween Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    cookie dough is one of their most popular flavors.

my other faves: chocolate brownie, peanut butter supreme.
  • dmorinn
    dmorinn Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    vanilla almond and cookie dough are my favourite

on iherb.com they sell a box of 12 for 23$ with shipping, use my promo code and get 10$ off your first order: KQD354

:)
  • smoothandfast
    smoothandfast Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I just walked into my local GNC yesterday and they had single Questb bars all the different flavors and the special was buy 3 get the 4th bar free. So I asked the guy which flavors were the most popular and I bought a cookie dough, white chocolate raspberry, vanilla almond crunch & chocolate brownie. I haven't tried them yet but I will tomorrow. The GNC guy also said the peanut butter was really popular so I will try that next time. I spent $8.97 which is pricey for bars but at least I get to sample 4 flavors rather than buy a whole box and not like them.
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    I have tried several different flavors and i am not really impressed with them at all. But if i had to choose i would say chocolate chip cookie dough was the best
  • smoothandfast
    smoothandfast Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I just tried chocolate brownie - microwaved it too - did not care for it, so I hope the other flavors I purchased are better than this one.
  • Symonep
    Symonep Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    WTF are Quest Bars?
  • seg49
    seg49 Posts: 9
    Options
    I recently ordered two boxes off iherb.com. I got chocolate brownie and strawberry cheesecake. The brownie one is definitely better microwaved. The strawberry is good cold or hot. They taste even better hot with peanut or almond butter on top, yum! Next time I'm going to try the cookie dough flavour and the white choc and raspberry.